So I went to Columbus today...

Eclipsed8301647545502

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the Columbus brewy does not do tours at least thats what the site says. But the St. louis plant it truely amazing to tour through.

I wonder if they stopped it? I went on a tour about 8 years ago. You could just walk through or go on a guided tour. The best part was the free samples at the end.

I wonder if they stopped it? I went on a tour about 8 years ago. You could just walk through or go on a guided tour. The best part was the free samples at the end.

Yeah, they don't do that anymore. They tore down the brewhouse and the gift shop and rebuilt about five years ago... for what reason I don't know.

Oh, and your guys 270 or whatever is MINT compared to Clevelands bullshit highways. Their smooth and streight, we where like damn.

They should be as much as they are worked on - the orange construction barrel is the official tree of Columbus.

What happened was Eclisped830 came down to pick up an engine which was not finished due to Zavier catching the flu over the weekend. Im sorry you made the trip down, but I thought you would call first before coming. It should be done in the next couple of days and you can pick it up.

Jason

http://www.rx7store.net

What happened was Eclisped830 came down to pick up an engine which was not finished due to Zavier catching the flu over the weekend. Im sorry you made the trip down, but I thought you would call first before coming. It should be done in the next couple of days and you can pick it up.

Jason

http://www.rx7store.net

Correct, I found it funny actully. :) Billy wasnt that happy but he will get over it.

Someone will probably tell you that gripes with businesses should be posted in the Consumer Reports section of the board.

No, no gripes at all, nothing negitive to say, the motor acctully looked really good on the stand. Their was a mis-comunication between my freind and RX7store, shit happens, you can't always except something to always be on time.

You mean you drove all of the way down to Columbus to pick up an engine that was supposed to be done but you didn't call to check? I think you are the ones that need flamed, but I think driving 5 hours instead of making a phone 30 second phone call, then being dumb enough to admit it to a bunch of people, is punishment enough.

You mean you drove all of the way down to Columbus to pick up an engine that was supposed to be done but you didn't call to check? I think you are the ones that need flamed, but I think driving 5 hours instead of making a phone 30 second phone call, then being dumb enough to admit it to a bunch of people, is punishment enough.

Now it belongs in the kitchen.:D

You know normally I agree with you but I'll have to take the other side of the fence on this one. If there was a date it was said to be done which it sounds like there was per this post, then why couldn't Jason call him and let him know it would be a few days longer as well? Business paractices like that will go a long way for yourself.