TT427 Corvette you say? Buy it on E-Bay!

caseyctsv

How exactly does someone put down that much HP in a corvette?

They've done a lot more than that. LSx motors have been pushed far beyond those HP numbers. LTx motors have too. Nice flowing heads + forged internals + boost + fuel&tuning = there ya go.

Guest Ponyfreak

I have heard the Blocks get weak in the knees at 1100rwhp and their days are seriously numbered at the 1200+rwhp??

That car appears to have WAY undersized turbo's on it.

I really like that burnt orange color.

I saw the other day a C6 in that color with matching wheels (i.e., the rims were also that burnt orange color) and, just to top it off, exhaust tips that were - you guessed it - burnt orange.

I have heard the Blocks get weak in the knees at 1100rwhp and their days are seriously numbered at the 1200+rwhp??

That car appears to have WAY undersized turbo's on it.

Either go with an Iron block, C5R block, or best to use DART's LSx block.

Huh? The only noticable item I see missing is the passenger seat; not a big deal. At that price, I'm sure they'll toss on in for you. :)

the missing seat wasn't what i was talking about in one ofthe pic you can see several blue lines that come out of a the center console. just think if they are wanting to see that car for that kinda price they would have all the simple stuff taken care off. I'm sure they would as well guess I'm just being ovr picky