another going out question

Adam

I've heard of some country club called Nyo's (pronounced 'NIGH-OSE'). I don't know how to spell it, never been to it, and don't know where it's at. However, it's the only country club I've heard of in the CLB area in the past year or so.

+1 Guy I work with goes twice a week to this place and likes it.

Not my crowd though so I've never been.

yeah, Nyoh's is in the same plaza as Kroger's on Olentangy right off of Ackerman.

There is also a place over on Brice Rd. that used to be called "The Big Easy" I don't remember what it is called now....."club dance" again maybe. Anyway, it is a hip/hop and country club. I have heard of stabbings out there (usually on the hip/hop side....go figure) but I have been there numerous times and always have a good time. They have a fairly large line dancing floor. And I know there are a few people that line dance there that compete around the nation.

Unless the craphole you are referring to is this place?

Whiskey Dicks on Friday nights

BTW, Whiskey Dicks is a REAL country bar, not one of these theme frat boy cowboy bars like Nyoh's

Amen. Nyoh's is where all the yuppies from Dublin and Hilliard go to dress up and play cowboy. It's fucking hillarious.

yeah nyohs is not the kind of place i am looking for. My grandma is an old timer i guess so I am not sure that places like nyohs or whiskey dicks will work. I've been to nyohs and it is like stillman said, and my brother goes to whiskey dicks and that is an instant negative on anything country. I have heard of a place down in cincy that is supposed to be nice, but can't seem to find any info on it.

yeah nyohs is not the kind of place i am looking for. My grandma is an old timer i guess so I am not sure that places like nyohs or whiskey dicks will work. I've been to nyohs and it is like stillman said, and my brother goes to whiskey dicks and that is an instant negative on anything country. I have heard of a place down in cincy that is supposed to be nice, but can't seem to find any info on it.

that is only on wed's....

The place on Brice is called Sundance.

I go there with some friends every now and then just to get some drinks and hang out. The ghetto side is pretty much dead now, so no worries of stabbing or any of that other BS. The country side still gets a decent enough crowd.

The big easy, on brice, is a shit hole.

I like Nyoh's. I'm from BFE, so it's cool to see city girls dressing up and trying to dance like country girls. People there are pretty friendly and I always ended up meeting a lot of people. It was easy to underage drink, but i don't really go anymore.

The big easy, on brice, is a shit hole.

I like Nyoh's. I'm from BFE, so it's cool to see city girls dressing up and trying to dance like country girls. People there are pretty friendly and I always ended up meeting a lot of people. It was easy to underage drink, but i don't really go anymore.

You obviously haven't been there in a while if you don't know what the place is called, and it has been called Sundance for quite a while now. It's not fancy by any means, it is no shithole either.

so the big easy is a shit hole. but fake cowboys are better. wow.

if you want country bar id prefer it to be a little shitty thats the whole country thing. have you everevan been to the country. not deleware ohio. but maybe ky wv v tn.? ok that is all.

You obviously haven't been there in a while if you don't know what the place is called, and it has been called Sundance for quite a while now. It's not fancy by any means, it is no shithole either.

Wow. Is it that obvious? The big easy WAS a shit hole. I apologize I don't keep up on what every shitty club is up to. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Wow. Is it that obvious? The big easy WAS a shit hole. I apologize I don't keep up on what every shitty club is up to. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Then why are you commenting on places you haven't been to in a long while and therefore have no idea what is going on there anymore?

Look retards, it's no longer the Big Easy, and hasn't been for quite some time. How many times does that have to be posted?

This made me LOL.

That place has had several names. Before it was Sundance it was the Big Easy. Before that it was, what, the Red Dog Saloon or something? Before that it was Club Dance. Before that it was Atlantis, and before that it was called East Dallas. I went to it when it was Atlantis for "teen nights." There for a time, when it was Club Dance, it was ultra fucking popular, especially on Wednesday nights.

And, for the record, no matter what it was named, you could always get stabbed there.