Your Favorite Cheap Beer

BuckeyeGT

Amateurs. Best deal on cheap alcohol is Black velvet canadian blended whiskey $8.95 for a fifth and you won't remember much from the night before. Shots or mix it. 1.75 liters is only 18.95 and thats enough for a whole weekend for me.

In the summertime its usually Bud Select.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap drinking for the sake of drinking beer = Miller lite. I think it's the best tasting light beer. Coors and Bud leave me with a little funky aftertaste, Miller tastes much smoother to me.

That is unless I'm at one local bar which has $1 Molson Canadian drafts all day, everyday. That becomes the default beer of choice.

My favorite Social drinking beer depends on where I'm at, but Rochefort 10, Hoegaarden, Smithwicks, and Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat are some favorites.

bud light is the best cheap beer if you want to get sloshed for under $10. As for my favorite beer, I'd have to go with either Boddington's or Dogfish Head Double Proof IPA.

Liquor-wise, I'd say Grey Goose and Level are instant favorites, but I absolutely love a drink called the Conquistador:

2 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum

1 oz Kahlua® Especial coffee liqueur

1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

shake with ice and serve in a cocktail glass

If you bong it, and finish in about an hour. You could prolly have a preety good buzz.

century...power hour, but with 100 minutes instead of 60...you end up drinking 12.5 beers in 1 hour 40 minutes

its a bit more fun than bonging it, since i usually make a mix of 100 1-minute song clips and you can play cards or whatever while its goin on

If I'm looking to relive the college glory days it'll either be

1. 30-pack of Stones (keystone light) and a few games of beer pong

2. edward 40-hands. Everybody buys 2 40s of OE (or your personal preference) and duct tape them to your hands, can't take them off till you finish both...gets interesting.

otherwise I'm just to old for that shit and I'll drink a Harp

Liquor-wise, I'd say Grey Goose and Level are instant favorites...

Try Titto's. You'll never pay the money for either of those again. http://www.titos-vodka.com/

"Tito's Handmade Vodka won the prestigious Double Gold Medal having prevailed over 70 of the world's best premium vodkas, as the judges' unanimous Gold Medal choice, at The 2001 World Spirits Competition in San Francisco California."

The kicker... it's $15 for a fifth.

On topic. Cheap stuff, Natty Light. Back in my hey day before I got old, it was Natty Ice (in bottles because it doesn't cost anymore in bottles than in cans). A little more, Miller Light. Don't like the way Bud or Coors light taste at all (but will drink them). I probably can't even recall half of my 'favorite' expensive beers, so I won't even try.

some people dont need to drink much to be feeling good. my beer of choice (depending on what you consider "cheap") is molson canadian. its about 12$ for a 12 pack. i can go a night with a 12 pack and be feeling good. if im drinking to get drunk, i wont do it with beer. i hate drinking a lot when i can have shots, drink 1/10 as much and be drunker quicker

Edward 40hands is hard as fuck, but it gets like 40 times easier if you get a good friend (girl, preferrably) to agree to help you fandangle your wangle out of your jeans if you need to piss.

On another note, the greatest drinking game i've ever played is Land Mines. You have to use bottles (* for awesomeness right there), red plastic cups (just cuz they're classic), a quarter, and a bigass table. The rules are as follows:

You pour whatever amount of beer you want into your cup. You spin the quarter by holding it with one hand and flicking a side with the other hand. You must then drink everything in the cup with the same hand you flicked the quarter with and pick up the quarter before it falls absolutely flat on its side. Slamming the quarter to the table and dragging it off the side doesn't count as a pickup. Should the quarter fall, you have to drink again, but this time put more beer in the cup than you did before. and so on.

Then, after you finish a bottle, you may use it to slam ANYONE'S quarter down while they are drinking. They pick up the quarter but LEAVE THE BOTTLE WHERE IT WAS SLAMMED. It becomes a land mine. This is because after 5 or 6 rounds, the table is absolutely littered with bottles and its hard as fuck to spin a quarter without it hitting on and falling or careening off the side of the table.