If you eat at Thurman's in German Village...

excell

If you're like me, when you go to Thurman's you get a burger. That's what they're known for, after all, and their burgers are fucking awesome. Today I tried something different. I had their Texas Coney with cheese. All I can say is, do it. It's fucking awesome. Now, it's no hamburger. But you won't be disappointed. Try something new. :)

This has been a public service announcement.

I watched a guy eat two loaded burgers there. It made me sick to watch it.

Try the cheese-steak.

They have a new burger special that is two 1/3 patties, several slices of cheese, ham, bacon, and all of the trimmings. A dude who was there ordered one and I about got sick looking at it!

I will have to do that. :)

Reading this pisses me off!

We tried to go there sunday again and there were 11 F**KING groups ahead of us! We left.. and that was the 2nd time weve gotten there and left.

You either have to go VERY VERY early or AFTER 9pm. But +1 for the burgers.. And the bacond burger is just amazing. Deffinately the best f'ng hamburger in the entire city.

Never heard of the place. Expensive?

Not bad, especially with what you get. Most burger and chip plates are about $8. My coney and chips plate was $7, which is the bargain of the century.

Great thread. Get off the beaten path. Go somewhere with character and good eats!

Thurman Ave in German Village.

Glad people appreciate. :)

Their food is really really good. They've been named to all sorts of "top 10" burger in the U.S.A. lists. Seriously, if you haven't been there, go. Everyone in Columbus should try them!

Not bad, especially with what you get. Most burger and chip plates are about $8. My coney and chips plate was $7, which is the bargain of the century.

you just like putting the big bologna piece of meat in your mouth. Admit it. Fills up your whole mouth. :)

The guys at the shop didn't think my scrawny ass could put down a loaded thurman burger, but I did.

Hell, I even ate all the chips that were included.. and a chocolate chip cookie for desert :).

I'm a whopping 5'10" 140ish lbs.

For those of you who have not been there....

The Hot Dog up to a 7 year old.

http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/4598786cm7babfac3/1a3are2/__sr_/50bdre2.jpg?phgfP8FBHpjCLEMc

The burger compared to a 9 year olds face. This is not the larger burger its one of the smaller ones.

http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/4598786cm7babfac3/1a3are2/__sr_/c412re2.jpg?phgfP8FBfjJqTpZO

If you're like me, when you go to Thurman's you get a burger. That's what they're known for, after all, and their burgers are fucking awesome. Today I tried something different. I had their Texas Coney with cheese. All I can say is, do it. It's fucking awesome. Now, it's no hamburger. But you won't be disappointed. Try something new. :)

This has been a public service announcement.

God I love that place. I'm going to have to stop by there.