What is the next car your thinking about?

thorne

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna buy V8Beast or Anthonys car once they get tired of them! lol

Seriously me being the firebird man that I am I would love to get one of these and drop some type of LSX motor in it

http://firebirdgallery.com/2nd%20Gen%20Images/73ta21.4.jpg

But I have my heart set on this:

http://www.btgmotoring.com/albums/albums/Shows/LA_Auto_Show_2006/Chevy_Concept_Camaro_02-425.JPG

2009 model year of course

"Verse's all-trac was an 88 I believe which is an ST165 not an ST185 which has the 3SGTE motor"

was there ever a year that was equipped with it? i was under the assumption that the 3sgte never hit the usa?

Yes all the 90-93 All-tracs (ST185) have the 3SGTE motor.

I'm considering a hummer H1. Replacement for my current trail truck. I like the idea of all the room for gadgets, but I guess I could get that space in something cheaper though not as cool.

Evan

cant find it (pricing info) anywhere, heres hoping for something in the not too high 30's. its "supposed" to be their entry level car, so im hoping they keep it below the 3 class in pricing.

everything ive read says it will be out in 08, but maybe only in hatch form, and the other models will join in 09.

I don't know anything about pricing yet but it is supposed to arrive in the states in spring of 08 in 128 and 135 form. No hatch for the states at this time, most likely ony in coupe and sedan. Should be quite the ride.

however, the 185's have a different head. my buddies 165 has the 185's head on it. now all he needs is a coil and it'll be running. i want a 205 all-trac, that shit is sick

They really aren't that fun of a car to drive. I thought it'd be sweet to have an AWD turbo Celica, super rare, looks fun, but I got rid of it within a few months. Hands down the funnest car to drive is an AE86, if you've driven one, you'd know. I've had three of them so far and looking to get another or get my old one back once the tax returns come next year.