What is the next car your thinking about?

thorne

I know allot of people on here change cars often. I know my monte carlo is going away as soon as i get the money on it to break even. So I was curious what people are thinking about for there next car.

I know I don't ever want 2 car payments again so my next car for playtoy I would love to do a foxbody. But i know I will see something shiny and want it.

So cars I am thinking about all bought atleast used

----------------------------

08-09 Camaro ( I don't want the first year )

STI

EVO

Supra

z06

porche cayman (May still cost to much)

m3

C32

OR GXR1000

Wife (Cash Car)

----------

Legacy wagon

WRX Wagon ( stage 2 wagon ftw)

Not sure what else she loves the subbys after seeing mine.

This is all atleast 1-2 years away.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://media.channelblade.com/boat_graphics/electronic_brochure/company17179/79015_p_t_640x480_image06.jpg

23 foot of pure water fun..

There is a boat in that pic? I could right a rs6 I had not though about audi's at all. I want something thats not boy racer looking which is the only thing I have against the evo/sti. BUT I figure wth i can have a daily thats descent instead. a Older 330ci is not that expensive and still looks nice and clean as a daily. But the audi could do both.

http://media.channelblade.com/boat_graphics/electronic_brochure/company17179/79015_p_t_640x480_image06.jpg

23 foot of pure water fun..

Go with a Fountian or Donzi... youll never regret it ;) :thumbup:

02 Z06

04 S2K

07 Si

07 Mazda 3

07 GTi

Looking at a bit of a broad spectrum but it will depend on financing options, I can get a far better payment on a new Si than a used Z06, but the vette would be a ton more fun. Only time will tell.

I'll be in a new Vette, well, low mile (less than 10k) at some point in the next year or so. Waiting to see what the very next one is going to be. Sold my toy a few months ago, so the money is just waiting for me to make a move :p

I'll also be sucking it up and buying a DD that is better on gas. Something Hybrid dare I say :rolleyes: That will help when it comes to the new house payment that is in the near future too. :(

Man, a GTR would be so bad ass. I know its out of my range. I refused to get another 30+K car on loan. I say that but i could so see my dumb ass getting one of those.

Cash only for cars.... from now on. I HATE monthly payments!!!!