What is the next car your thinking about?

thorne

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine changes every minute, but here are some I have thought about recently:

Another MKI MR2

MKII MR2

MA70 Supra

FWD Corolla GTS

RWD Corolla GTS

AWD Celica

FC RX-7

AWD DSM

VW Corrado

VW Jetta

VW Rabbit

S13 240

and a Ranger.

http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/experience/competition/sportexige/sportexige4.jpg

After I have a career after college, that is.

For now, though, I'm looking at:

http://4wheeldrive.about.com/library/uc/ucgraphics/Whit_Johnston_DSC_1103.jpg

I'll be in a new Vette, well, low mile (less than 10k) at some point in the next year or so. Waiting to see what the very next one is going to be. Sold my toy a few months ago, so the money is just waiting for me to make a move :p

I'll also be sucking it up and buying a DD that is better on gas. Something Hybrid dare I say :rolleyes: That will help when it comes to the new house payment that is in the near future too. :(

Tim im not sure if you subscribe to Motor Trend but the C6's 'facelift' is going to be more than just a facelift. 30more hp (36 with optional stock 2 stage exhaust) as well as upgraded interior materials, bigger intake valves, updated manual trans and paddle shift auto. Comes out in august. Though i have a friend who has a "regular" c6 and says its crazy fast, all he has is an exhaust.

I know allot of people on here change cars often. I know my monte carlo is going away as soon as i get the money on it to break even. So I was curious what people are thinking about for there next car.

I know I don't ever want 2 car payments again so my next car for playtoy I would love to do a foxbody. But i know I will see something shiny and want it.

I dont get it, you say you dont want 2 car payments but then name off a list of cars that you would HAVE to get into some sort of payment for? You kinda sound like me, Im going to get rid of my jetta simply b/c i hate making such a big payment everymonth, and I'll pick up a beater and pay cash. In a few months/weeks I'll look at buying a bike or a possibly get into a lease with a nice sports car of some sort (mustang maybe?) something I wouldnt normally buy and drive year-round.