You think your weekend sucked.

Sam1647545489

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re read.. it says $15,000

If you are a resident of the state, and I know this is true for Ohio and I think most states, you post 10% of your bail. If you are an out of state resident you have to post the whole thing. So if his bail was $15K he would have to post $1.5k, or did he have to post $15k for a $150k bail? :eek: I wasn't sure when I initially read Sam's post either, it's not clearly stated.

$15k bail really isn't that much, but $150k is a whole different monster.

If you are a resident of the state, and I know this is true for Ohio and I think most states, you post 10% of your bail. If you are an out of state resident you have to post the whole thing. So if his bail was $15K he would have to post $1.5k, or did he have to post $15k for a $150k bail? :eek: I wasn't sure when I initially read Sam's post either, it's not clearly stated.

$15k bail really isn't that much, but $150k is a whole different monster.

didnt know that, of course i never had to though

WOW, You could always argue that the original officer told you to go to 400 Wittier street to pick up your car and didnt mention anything about actually paying to get it out or that there would be any sort of attendant at the lot. Needless to say there was no one there in the first place so how are you to know.

Then again Im sure your lawyer will find sufficient evidence to at the very least bust it down to a misdemeanor. goodluck.

That is more bullshit than I can imagine - Brett told me you were in the clink but then when I heard why I wanted to start assinating people on your behalf.

I would also seriously try to find a lawyer that would try to get it off completely. Door open - no attendant - sounds like negligence or some shit to me.

If it doesn't happen, PM me about the above offer.

That is more bullshit than I can imagine - Brett told me you were in the clink but then when I heard why I wanted to start assinating people on your behalf.

I would also seriously try to find a lawyer that would try to get it off completely. Door open - no attendant - sounds like negligence or some shit to me.

If it doesn't happen, PM me about the above offer.

I am goin to see if they will wipe it all out..