May I borrow your trailor please?

V8 Beast

He did that last year. Not sure why he's not doing it again.:confused:

I hate uhaul. Both times I almost ended up without a trailor because they gave them away to some random guy that walked in....

And I pushed the wrong button and deleteded teh red leterz by aksident :(

good luck renting them everyone always wants mine for free :(

I pay.... I just need to make sure I will have one. After I run it to death I will need a trailor.

I have a trailer.. to borrow.. I just need a truck to tow it. Want to make a deal Brian? :).

Yes!

At this point I'm getting worried. If I break an axle I may be stuck up there :eek:

Uhaul has decided my Jeep (rated at 6500lbs towing capacity with the tow package) is too light to tow my fatass car.

i went to norwalk last time in a 3 car race trailor it was fun. Maybe you guys could rent that from my friend. Its use to carrying an 8 second car so maybe you guys will get faster. :)

Would this friend of yours be willing the rent the trailor?

At this point I'm getting worried. If I break an axle I may be stuck up there :eek:

Uhaul has decided my Jeep (rated at 6500lbs towing capacity with the tow package) is too light to tow my fatass car.

I can pick it up with my van like I did for Hoblick last year when uhaul wouldnt let him tow with his explorer. We just swapped it over to his truck down the road.