Would you like to play a game?

87GT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's whats been wrote so far. I had to re-do some words to make it blend but it sounds pretty good so far.

A younger man walks into a bar and orders 1 shot. He slaps a 5 down on the counter. He notices an attractive looking female across the bar. He walks up and grabs her crotch and says “I figured you needed an extra hand tonight,” as he soon realizes the woman is a man! The beautiful she-male smiles and says, "You got to buy me a drink before we get personal like this." He punches Shim (She/Him) in the face. Shim gets up crying and calls 911 then hangs up and says, “I’m joking I love being hit by loafs of French bread. Are you a Baker?” He replies, "No, I'm not a baker, I'm a Quaker. There is a big difference, a baker bakes buns in the oven, while A Quaker makes oatmeal and wears wigs, but I can still bake up a mean batch of "special" brownies for us to eat.”

They both agree to leave and go to the she-male's house for brownies. They run to a cottage in the woods where she slips him some Rufies, (date rape drug) and violates his passed out body. He then woke up the next morning to find the mutants from the bio-spill attacking her cottage. The man and she-male run to grab both of the colt 45 revolvers hanging on the wall. They pull some John Woo-style moves to the music of Jethro Tull's “Bungle in the Jungle.” The she-male then jumped into her Mustang only to realize that she can't because the thing broke, which she soon figured out was because of doo. That's right, Doo-Doo, in the intake! Some little S.O.B. had taken a dump in the intake but through some mechanical and chemical genius, the car is now a time machine.

She got the car running, hit 88 MPH and the flux capacitor sent her to 1968 San Francisco. She called her brother, Orgazmo and they join forces with the aid of Choda Boy. Choda boy suffers from down syndrome and has A.D.H.D. He spends his days running around yelling,” Is it Caterday?" All 4 characters decide to go back to a bar. Unknowingly though they walk into a Gay bar where they are forced into a freakish Congo line where nobody's using their hands. This pleases Choda boy and makes him say, "I can has Italian sausage?" To which Orgasmo says, "You can have mine" The she-male then pulls a packaged Summer Sausage from her purse and proclaims, ”Now I have the biggest sausage”