CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails

MrMeanGreen

What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • It doesn't matter, I'll be spectating
    • Either day, I'll be racing

Due to a "pricing structure increase" and no more available Fridays at Norwalk, we're VERY heavily leaning towards having our track day at National Trail Raceway. We'll get into the details at a later date.

Right now, we're looking at dates for the spring event, so there's three options. Please vote.

Thanks.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK TRAILS, Kilkare would be a much better option.

1) Trails is much closer for pretty much everyone. No more waiting until the week before to make sure we have enough people to do the event.

2) After the cluster-fuck that DFBA went through with Kil-Kare last year, I don't wanna deal with it. Running the event is enough in itself.

yeah, trails is nice since its close, but as far as traction its not worth a damn. even tho the fastest pass my car has made was at trails. I'd like to run norwalk but Im in eaither way. Hopefully this year my Exxon veldez of a car will be running enough to run with everyone..not that I'll be faster then anyone but maybe get some help launching the car.

Trails doesn't hook for shit.

You're right, but I'm in the SAME SITUATION as everyone else.

Entry will be cheaper as well for CR Members, but it's obvious some people will continue to bitch about it. A decent amount of people don't have to worry about a trailer.

Come on, there's so many advantages. I'll be sure to bring the traction concenr to light when I speak with the NTR representative.