CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails

MrMeanGreen

What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • It doesn't matter, I'll be spectating
    • Either day, I'll be racing

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, but I'm in the SAME SITUATION as everyone else.

Entry will be cheaper as well for CR Members, but it's obvious some people will continue to bitch about it. A decent amount of people don't have to worry about a trailer.

Come on, there's so many advantages. I'll be sure to bring the traction concenr to light when I speak with the NTR representative.

I would rather pay more for a track rental, rent a trailor and then run my best time ever in my car. The last thing i want is to be pissed because i couldnt hook and then run a shitty time.

Does trails let you bring your own VHT? They cussed us out when Brandon and I tried to use it at Norwalk.

I've used it at Trails before. I just used a roller and treated my tires with it. Never had anyone say I couldn't.

anthony...in the other thread you were saying that trails only offers one lane...did u get them to do two ?

Whoever had told him that was wrong. I gave him the contact info and pricing. Two lanes REALLY cheap.

Maybe we could do one at Trails and one at Norwalk this year???? I really don't see what everyone's problem is with Trails.

Whoever had told him that was wrong. I gave him the contact info and pricing. Two lanes REALLY cheap.

Maybe we could do one at Trails and one at Norwalk this year???? I really don't see what everyone's problem is with Trails.

The person up at trails told me no last year when I was pricing tracks. I even asked what if it was 30+ cars, and was still told no. They gave me some bs story about how they couldnt do it for insurance purposes. "If we allow two lanes to race and there is a crash our rates would sky rocket"... Its probably because Im black :p

Hell, somebody check with Marion and see if they will give us access to 2 lanes as well.