CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails

MrMeanGreen

What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • It doesn't matter, I'll be spectating
    • Either day, I'll be racing

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Trails is much closer for pretty much everyone. No more waiting until the week before to make sure we have enough people to do the event.

2) After the cluster-fuck that DFBA went through with Kil-Kare last year, I don't wanna deal with it. Running the event is enough in itself.

Kil-Kare would be a nice track if the jackoffs that run it would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see the light of day.

We never really had an issue with them until this last event and that was a horrible hassle and pushed me over the edge to the point where I have given up on putting on any more drag days over here. There are a few guys that plan on stepping up and taking over so we'll see how they fare.

Kil-Kare would be a nice track if the jackoffs that run it would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see the light of day.

We never really had an issue with them until this last event and that was a horrible hassle and pushed me over the edge to the point where I have given up on putting on any more drag days over here. There are a few guys that plan on stepping up and taking over so we'll see how they fare.

hell kil-kare the last few 2wheel tuesdays they wouldnt peep the track and that sucked and alot of guys about droped their bikes.. hell mine was trying to spin out from under me and it was only at 62'' long on the street it was hookin better

hell kil-kare the last few 2wheel tuesdays they wouldnt peep the track and that sucked and alot of guys about droped their bikes.. hell mine was trying to spin out from under me and it was only at 62'' long on the street it was hookin better

The last year Kil-Kare has really gone to shit. Before that we never really had any major issues with them or the track but lately, JEESH!

has anything ben decided yet. if i can get some good hands on this thing i might be able to be done by april 25th date.

Motor is done and in and running, need to do pluming for turbo, move radiator, add two bars to cage and get it certified for 8.50s should be interesting.

im plannin on getting all the rest of the parts in about 1 week

How much ya got?

I have a meeting being worked with them at the moment.

I'm sure we can get enough for a couple more resprays. I don't plan on making as many passes as I did last fall, but want to make sure the passes I do get off are as good as possible.

Yes and full race gear.

You might want to check on that full race gear thing....

This is from their requirements for the Wednesday Night Midweek Madness:

3. Å MOTORCYCLE (7.50 – 19.99) - Open to all motorcycles. Helmet must meet SNELL Specifications as outlined in the 2007 NHRA Rulebook. Riders must wear long pants, a leather jacket, leather gloves, and shoes that completely cover the ankle. Delay boxes allowed.

I personally will be wearing full gear just because its stupid not to, but the track doesn't require it.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/trackinfo.asp?articleid=18440&zoneid=43

nhra rule was 9.99 or quicker or 120 mph and faster

That's why I bought gear. Ran a 10.80 but at 147 mph. Now I'm in the 10.20s, still at 147. I should be in the 9s. I'm working on it. My launch sucks.