CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails

MrMeanGreen

What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • It doesn't matter, I'll be spectating
    • Either day, I'll be racing

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does trails let you bring your own VHT? They cussed us out when Brandon and I tried to use it at Norwalk.

lol that guy was a fucking dick!...kilkare lets us! but they also hardly even look under your hood on test and tune nights!

I am down with any date at trails close it real close and if i break something it wont be a big tow bill to get it home ;) and how much are we thing per car?

Whoever had told him that was wrong. I gave him the contact info and pricing. Two lanes REALLY cheap.

Maybe we could do one at Trails and one at Norwalk this year???? I really don't see what everyone's problem is with Trails.

Trails is the worst track for traction plan and simple. i went faster on motor at Norwalk than i did on spray at Trails. Not only that but the tech there sucks.

Anthony - Can you get a price for extra resprays on the DR/Slick lane? I know myself and a few others would be willing to pay a little more to help traction.

I love the idea of going to trails, I don't care if traction isn't as good. Fact that I will have a 1 hour round trip drive instead of 6 is much more appealing. Plus I wont need to trailer the car.

Trails is the worst track for traction plan and simple. i went faster on motor at Norwalk than i did on spray at Trails. Not only that but the tech there sucks.

Remember that old ZZP top dude making you borrowing my zip ties to tie down your battery? :).

if someone tells me what this will cost ill bring down the slow machine.........norwalk is only a little farther then national trail for me so i dont care...that and i dont make enough power to not hook....

Anthony - Can you get a price for extra resprays on the DR/Slick lane? I know myself and a few others would be willing to pay a little more to help traction.

I love the idea of going to trails, I don't care if traction isn't as good. Fact that I will have a 1 hour round trip drive instead of 6 is much more appealing. Plus I wont need to trailer the car.

+1

i dont mind trying trails, i've yet to go there with a half fast car. people complained fall norwalk didnt hook and my car was bouncing it hooked so hard(I also broke the rear end) so maybe the 275-350whp guys wont have the problems that the 500+ guys have

and what is it you guys bitch when they don't tech and bitch when they do get a rule book and read the general regulations and you should be okay.

Most of us have "street cars". Not everyone has a cage so we want enough tech to keep fluids off the track, but not enough to where fast street cars cant run.

i pulled a 1.9 60foot on crappy fuzion streeet tires so my 300hp car hooks great there for meee but i know how to drive my car...as well as alot of you faster cars i know you can drive your car very well but mabey u have to adjust your driving stule per track... weather it hooks or not every track is different

I don't like trails because I swear the right lane is always icey(super slick). BUT When I got with the Sheriffs dept I've always had fun. I say we all pitch in and buy some VHT.

I hope to run a Solid 14 :)

im going this year for sure...I will also bring my trailer empty (cuz ill take a bike) and if someone does break, I will be more than happy to take their car home for them...Im sure Schmelmer Services,LLC will be willing to sponsor some part of this event as well.

I don't like trails because I swear the right lane is always icey(super slick). BUT When I got with the Sheriffs dept I've always had fun. I say we all pitch in and buy some VHT.

I hope to run a Solid 14 :)

how much some vht?

ROFLCOPTER!!!!! LOL!!!! least mine aint butt ugly....

black and gold butt ugly??? now dont hate... tell u what i have never rode niles bike and im 50+ more pounds then u and ill give u the brake and we will turn the spray off on the r6 for $50 lol