CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails

MrMeanGreen

What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What date for the CR Spring '08 Track Day at Trails?

• Friday, April 18th
    • Friday, April 25th
    • It doesn't matter, I'll be spectating
    • Either day, I'll be racing

Tree Fitty plus tax.

"I looked right at that locness monster and I says what you want mr locness monster? And he said

'I need abou tree fiddy'"

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:APBPfKJE5VIJmM:http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/62/200px-303_chef_folks.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear your ass skipped out on the meeting with NTR's management this morning.

I have to work tonight so I decided to spend the day with my wife instead of with you and Brian. I figured you'd call before the meeting.

Why? Buy gear. Get a kill switch. All's good.
i have gear and a kill switch i was 1 of the only 1s wearin full gear at norwalk besides ur self BUT nhra rules state that if u run 9.99 or faster u need linc.... and my bike ShOULD be in the 8.s on spray hell it should be in the 8.s on motor with a good rider

p.s lucky befor u start i never said my bike was stock this year.. yes its a 1397 now big cams and ported head and still has spray on it

Guest RoundIIRacing
Does anyone know how tech will be?I don't plan on caging my new project due to "stealthiness",and I'm guranteed to run way faster than cage times!Will I get kicked after the first pass?

Does anyone know how tech will be?I don't plan on caging my new project due to "stealthiness",and I'm guranteed to run way faster than cage times!Will I get kicked after the first pass?

Welcome to the 1/8th mile club with the rest of us. It's what a few of us are doing anyway. Then do a glory pass at the end of the day.