Finally You Columbus Fucks

coltboostin

Cleveland could get 2 feet and nobody would notice hardly, been up there a couple times in it and honestly the people know how to handle this shit.

I was doing 5-10mph on fucking wet roads because of these morons around here.

95$/hr it can snow all it wants, and thats subcontracted prices. My own accounts get way more. I am about to pay for my whole fd motor this weekend.

:eek2:

Went to work for about 15 minutes so we could plow the lot made some big ass piles of snow then ran them over with the jeep. Im having a blast. Newark streets are about 5-6 inches of snow and my neighborhood is about a foot deep everywhere.

I am getting tired of shoveling this shit out of my driveway tho.

$75 an hour to sit around right now, watch movies, talk shit on the forum, sleep, and man-handle peoples' broken arms/legs when they slip on the ice

My wife called riverside where she works and they are a code Gray? I guess if you are medical personnel and you show up at the hospital you are not allowed to leave. They are really short handed.... :eek:

My wife called riverside where she works and they are a code Gray? I guess if you are medical personnel and you show up at the hospital you are not allowed to leave. They are really short handed.... :eek:

i would have gladly stayed (i wasn't busy at all last night--got some work done, and only had to set one broken ankle). but my fellow resident showed up this morning to take over.

Hehe

Alot of us loved the snow. :)

A welcome change from the meager dusting we usually get. Had alot of fun this weekend.

What a way to end winter!

True that, this is the most snowfall I have ever seen in my adolescent and adult lifetime. I was 3 in 78.

When I moved out here, I was expecting a lot more snowfall than the Cape. So far I've been disappointed. But the last couple days were nice. :) But I'm gathering from this thread that this is extremely rare. :( Oh well. At least the summer is getting closer.