Bike insurance

DSM1290

What is your age and length of time you've been endorced. Those are two really big factors. if I remember correctly State Farm you have to have your auto insurance through them to get motorcycle insurance and I think they've blacklisted a few sportbikes including the hayabusa for riders under the age of 25

While not hit quite as hard as sub 25 year old males, no matter who you get insured with you're going to probably be paying up the nose. Just remember to get it decently well insured because if you get hit and they run away, if you're just got minimum liability you'll be both out a bike and have heavy medical bills.

so does having your endorsement lower your ins cost?

i still have my temps...

Depends on the insurance provider. I've found that Progressive seems to lower your rate the longer you both have your endorcement as well as have a bike that is insured.

id recommend just getting the state min. or liability.

i got a quote for 12 bucks a month on a 01 ninja 750....when i was shopping around. i fig. im not going to buy a bike till i know what insurance is going to run.

While he can I again would be one to highly suggest against it for the basic reason of you are a sitting duck for the most part when on two wheels. THe Hayabusa is also a bike that is decently high on the popular bikes to steal list. But that's all my opinion, I've just talked to a decent number of people who've been subject to hit and run and their bikes got totalled out from the accident.

While he can I again would be one to highly suggest against it for the basic reason of you are a sitting duck for the most part when on two wheels. THe Hayabusa is also a bike that is decently high on the popular bikes to steal list. But that's all my opinion, I've just talked to a decent number of people who've been subject to hit and run and their bikes got totalled out from the accident.

+1.

What is your age and length of time you've been endorced. Those are two really big factors. if I remember correctly State Farm you have to have your auto insurance through them to get motorcycle insurance and I think they've blacklisted a few sportbikes including the hayabusa for riders under the age of 25

Incorrect

You can have your bike insured with State Farm without your vehicles, however it can help you obtain a cheaper price.

State Farm is your best bet, Progressive is a complete joke on BUSA rates. A couple other motorcycle only places (I've heard, never used) offer good bike rates but you will have to have excellent specs (no tickets, 700+ credit, MSF-course, etc.).

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy it on a credit card and get liability only. I've seen to many people do this and get screwed... :(

(If you are military under the old system you can't beat USAA but if this is your first bike with them, you no longer qualify.)