White S2000 with the top down today.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FD20NA is more of a nutswinger then most people are with Sam.

Oh snap.

P.S. FD20NA, Honda's are and will always be my first love in cars. It wasn't my first car but I have owned 3 of them. One of them happened to have a swapped engine. And the wing makes the s2000 look like shit no joke. I am being SUPER SERIAL your friend should remove it. If he can hit 200mph in the car then it can stay on.

Wow, this thread has lots of activity for it being rather pointless. Jordan is a good kid, as many of you have already said, his car looks like a ricer owns it. Well, IMHO, a ricer is a state of mind, not what kind of car you have. The kid that drive the mustang with the jegs sticker on it that pipes everybody is the ricer, not the kid that has the nice looking s2k with the huge wing that never does the ricer fly-by or pipes people. just my .02. So let me get this straight, Jordan instigates a race with sti, loses, and now gets made fun off. I realize CR doesn't condone street racing, but come on, it was a race there is always a winner and loser, can't it be dropped?

As far as FD20NA goes, yeah, he sure is a fucking ricer, I don't even like the guy! KIDDING. Logan(FD20NA) is one hell of a guy, and owns and has owned some of the nicest cars I have ever seen. His fabrication skills are insane and will rival Tinmans(not that I am saying tinman isn't good, but everybody seems to swing from his nuts, so I am using him as an example). Ask any customer/client on CR about Logan and/or Peter from Defined Autoworks, their fabrication, engine building, and tuning are top-notch. As far as rotories go, they are better than any other store around.

I will end my contibutation to this pointless thread as follows, to the OP. Congrats on the win! Also, FD20NA needs CR sponsorship, he has paid his sponsorship fees over 3 months ago. PM me, if you need more details.

To the rest of the readers, next time you are on the highway and you instigate a race and lose, you should hope and pray that someone doesn't call you a ricer on CR, that itself is worse than death.

Jackson

I just tuned in and have to say this is the funniest post with pics I've seen in a while.

Sorry dude, but your e-thug photo is funny. I'm not putting you down for posing and having it shot, but putting it up on the web?? That's funny shit.

Basically it sounds like you were out riding Ben's tail looking to instigate some fun, likely knowing you'd get beat and are mad now that you did and someone is talking shit about it. Welcome to the web.

and IMO, the dumbest thing anyone can do on a message board is talk about the mods that are coming.....blah, blah, blah....don't spew anything until the car is up and running. Until then, it's all BS.

Hey this is Jordan the guy with the s2k posting under Josh's name. I think everyone on here is really cool, im glad you all have happy lives!. I would be more than happy to meet any of you up at mid ohio, where if you beat me you have my blessing to talk all the shit you want.

Good job passing me after 120. Congrats on beating a stock n/a honda!! All that is done to my car is suspension and aerodynamics. New motor will be in this winter. Maybe we'll meet up again on the highway.

Im glad we can all be mature and talk shit about one anothers cars!

BTW the new engine is an LS1 with Nitrous. That should please the nutswingers :)

Im glad you liked my .38 super soaker water gun.

The difference is the drivers of those cars aren't on I-270 looking to race stock looking STi's and then getting all pussy-hurt when they get beat.

I also highly doubt they are e-thug posing with pink pistols pointed at their own feet :rolleyes:

Yeah its not featured in Fast Fords and Mustangs :(

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/507/medium/73099J_S_RACING_S2000_R.jpg

Damn this pic of S2000's on the track have a strange resemblance to Jordans car. They suck some balls too I'm sure, with all those hideous wings, who could watch this RACING?!?!?!

Shit I need a beer and some Nascar.

Damn that sounds like some kind of........oh....shit....what is that? A excuse? Pull out all your seats, and maybe next time you will get 3 cars.

Whoa whoa this is a PG-13 site, keep it in your pants.

Do you go out of your way to beat "ricers" all the time? Haha

Dude how stupid are you? Ben was in fifth and sixth gear when he raced him at 50-55, does that sound right? His STI would have RAPED that car if he was in the right gear. The guy still lost! That's funny!

Congrats on your FD - you must have tried really hard to make one look stupid

Dude how stupid are you? Ben was in fifth and sixth gear when he raced him at 50-55, does that sound right? His STI would have RAPED that car if he was in the right gear. The guy still lost! That's funny!

Congrats on your FD - you must have tried really hard to make one look stupid

All I can say to you, is learn how to read. Go through and read the OP's own words, and realize how retarded you are. Please. Do it now.

Thanks, my FD sucks.

Wow, this thread has lots of activity for it being rather pointless. Jordan is a good kid, as many of you have already said, his car looks like a ricer owns it. Well, IMHO, a ricer is a state of mind, not what kind of car you have. The kid that drive the mustang with the jegs sticker on it that pipes everybody is the ricer, not the kid that has the nice looking s2k with the huge wing that never does the ricer fly-by or pipes people. just my .02. So let me get this straight, Jordan instigates a race with sti, loses, and now gets made fun off. I realize CR doesn't condone street racing, but come on, it was a race there is always a winner and loser, can't it be dropped?

As far as FD20NA goes, yeah, he sure is a fucking ricer, I don't even like the guy! KIDDING. Logan(FD20NA) is one hell of a guy, and owns and has owned some of the nicest cars I have ever seen. His fabrication skills are insane and will rival Tinmans(not that I am saying tinman isn't good, but everybody seems to swing from his nuts, so I am using him as an example). Ask any customer/client on CR about Logan and/or Peter from Defined Autoworks, their fabrication, engine building, and tuning are top-notch. As far as rotories go, they are better than any other store around.

I will end my contibutation to this pointless thread as follows, to the OP. Congrats on the win! Also, FD20NA needs CR sponsorship, he has paid his sponsorship fees over 3 months ago. PM me, if you need more details.

To the rest of the readers, next time you are on the highway and you instigate a race and lose, you should hope and pray that someone doesn't call you a ricer on CR, that itself is worse than death.

Jackson

Whats up Ty? How did drinking go down? I did realize yesterday that my car was the ugliest FD ever!! You never even told me this!! How could you Ty, your such a good friend!

I LOVE how this guys defender is driving a ricey looking N/A rotary. Ricers standing up for ricers; isn't it cute?

gonna have to go with Joe on this one. i know he's got a nice n/a 20B under the hood.....but damn, what the hell is going on with that front end? awful..... just my $.02

gonna have to go with Joe on this one. i know he's got a nice n/a 20B under the hood.....but damn, what the hell is going on with that front end? awful..... just my $.02

I'm sorry you dont like it, but I respect you opinion. However I have to say its a fully functional piece, and I only build stuff that works. It doesnt always win best of show, but that I feel form follows function, and thats the look I love.

I finally posted up a few pics and a vid

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53083

:o

Whatever, this thread served it's purpose All of CR got to see the car. Why his buddy has to go on here and tell lies like I didn't wave and I have an ego problem, when the fuckin guy doesn't know me, is beyond me. If I am up at Mid Ohio someday and you want to go around the track and "wax" me, I will oblige. :o Jordan, when you see me on the road again I may possibly have my 16 Month old child in the car, so if I turn you down, that is why. And for fuck's sakes no need to tailgate me son, keep and assured clear distance please, especially if my child may be in the car.

My Brembo calipers and rotors with ceramic pads are no slouch for Brakes. I have tested them out real well at Road America, in Wisconsin. If you are truly into road racing, you know that track and what it is, "Canada Corner" is tough on brakes.

Oh and if you think that me being an STI driver have never had this scenario happen before, you must be retarded, There is a target painted on my car everytime I drive it. Not that I hate that. This has happened a few times, I have won a few times and lost a few. Never has it happened with a car with that much Aero, so I posted, I don't think I have ever posted about any of the others except for the C4 I walked once. That was just a post, I didn't start a thread. I waved at that driver to and he then gave me the thumbs up. I would really like to see you post that I waved and admit that, you were looking right at me and I had a huge Smile on my face. I never posted anything untruthful... You should also admit you did initiate the event, right?