Whats Your Favorite Stunt DVD

phugitive

I have over 80 dvds and Psychomoto by IQ18Films.com is my favorite right now. It is supermoto stunt mostly street in th U.K. with some stunt how to's and jambs with some fresh rock music I've not heard before. I give it a 9 out of 10.

Post and rate your favorite. Personally I am always looking for a good street stunt dvd.

Edited by phugitive

Starboyz Across America? When I bought it, it came as a set.Ya I agree with your rating although the part where Scott argues with a motorist was kinda funny.

I was mistaken, Starboyz Across America and FTP 4 is the set I have. I have every Starboyz except FTP 5 and FTP 666 so I can't comment on 5 as I have not seen it.

Edited by phugitive

Yes Darius first arrived on the sceen in a video SBF Stunin S.F. and anyone watching that would agree that he was something special. He then went on his own with Servin It Up his first in a series of 5 Servin It Up dvds. After his pretty serious expressway crash doing a wheelie and looping it, to me, he seemed to have lost some of his edge but still an excellent rider. I have seen Servin It Up and Servin It Up III I would rate them 7 with the first being the better of the two. Once again just my opinion.

You are welcome for your history lesson gixxerlife and yes I will have to check out stuntlife.com. thanks

I have never seen Adrenaline Crew's dvds but I have seen them and their trailors on other dvds, I will have to check them out also. thanks

Where can you get Stunt DVD's at? I see that best buy has some.

motorcycle parts and accessories companies such as Dennis Kirs, Chaparral, or Motosport. If you head up to the bike show in Cleveland next weekend, you should be able to fine at least 5 different booths there too

I go to a chinese food take out and on their wall is an old cantonbikerboyz sticker that looks like its been there awhile and thats all I know about them.

Ebay is a good place to get stunt dvds at a good price, sometimes whole collections and bulk close outs come up for bid. I bought both of the 4 dvd sets at Best Buy for $20 each Burnin Rubber and Screaming Sportbikes the latter is all Streetfighters which is the better of the two. I would rate both sets a 6.

Starboyz FTP 666 is just out $25 + $3 s&h. I emailed them to see if I could pick one up because I am in Cuyahoga Falls everyday and of course no responce, typical with those guys, so I ordered a different dvd from another rider Ryan Moore $20 includes s&h.

i just bought servin' it up 1.

but i mean i have a bunch of dvd's. over 400, anime xbox 360 games. i'm sure i'd be possible for us to work something out. i've got much more.

That's cool with me. When I get home tonight, I will PM you a list of my available stunt videos (I don't have many), and we can take it from there.

pretty good I guess, nothing I haven't seen before, pretty much every stunt dvd is the same anymore, motard x dream ryan pulls an endo down a staircase, and wheelies up a few staircases, and stuff...

I seen a preview for one where a guy was doing circles at the end of a 5ft wide dock overshooting a lake, pretty sweet stuff, cant remember the name of the vid though...

I seen Jason Pullen do a no handed highchair on a Cruiser Bike, that was kick ass, watch the vid, its in there at 5:09, pretty sweet....

http://www.vimeo.com/2903489

Edited by 12oclocker

In the mail today I received Ryan Moore's dvd Motard X Dream and watched it. I thought it was good and liked the stair riding also. Ryan seems pretty cool and I like the way he left all the cussin and foul language out, he reminds me of Teach Oneil and Travis Pastrana. Ya I know same old stuff but I like listening to the music and watching good riders ride and he is good. Motards and supermoto races are where its at. 7 (12 if you made a dvd I would probably purchase it, gotta support the local talent.)