I Hate You

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cool, I dont know him either. Ive been out every weeknd this season and I still dont think that I have ever met him. He is just as mythical as the creature he rides.

I guess you weren't around when 2 admins and I setup a previous meeting spot. Must not have been around for IPS or the thrift store either, I guess. I am no myth.

I guess you weren't around when 2 admins and I setup a previous meeting spot. Must not have been around for IPS or the thrift store either, I guess. I am no myth.

or Polaris, QS&L (Ash's B-day), or the Advance Cruise ealier this year. Or at the Kilkare track day. Mythical my ass.

• Upvote 1

or Polaris, QS&L (Ash's B-day), or the Advance Cruise ealier this year. Or at the Kilkare track day. Mythical my ass.

Scott, you know when I started coming around becasue you were there. You guys know that I was not around during any of that unfortunately.

God u are are a typical cavalier driver ur truly as gay as ur car.

Hal tell ask I said helllllooooo

Ok you got to be joking that you would think I would say that after you have seen my car. I'm not like the typical cavalier driver by any means, and I think my car speaks for itself. It is not bad for my Summer DD that I have a whole $3000 into it. I can be proud of that.

motor to support... one pass at those power levels???

No, I guess I don't have one of those. I'm too stupid to know I need to be able to handle the power. I haven't put 800rwtq through this motor or anything :rolleyes:

God u are are a typical cavalier driver ur truly as gay as ur car.

Hal tell ash I said helllllooooo

No, you don't know her. You've never met us, I am a myth.

I am a myth.

800 is much different than 1000+.

Consider the shock delievered by instantaneous power is different at the 800 range, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't build cars and I was never a Mechanical Engineering major.