Energy Drinks- What's your favorite?

Farkas

Just curious what everyone's favorite energy drinks are.

I'm just trying a Java Monster Mean Bean for my first time and I'm actually surprised it's not too bad. I was quite hesitant at first seeing how it was Coffee + Energy drink, but It's one of my favorites I've had as far as energy drinks go.

I can't stand Red Bull or any variation simply because all the jaegerbombs and skyybombs that have made me sick in the past. Just the smell of Red Bull makes me nauseated lol.

Here's my favorites out of all that I've had before.

Energy Gorilla - Blueberry flavor which I cannot find anymore :(

Monster Lo-Carb - I like this simply because of flavor over the others

Java Monster Mean Bean - Thumbs up for coffee based energy drink

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, and I forgot to mention..

I found this energy drink that really isn't supposed to be taken unless you're doing physical workouts and etc, but it warns you specifically on the bottle not to drink the entire 4oz bottle at once.. I drank half and seriously started seeing shit and getting all loopy. Experience it at your own risk, but it was called Redline energy. I found it at Planet Smoothie for like 4 dollars.

I hate pretty much all energy drinks. I've had the Monster Java stuff and it's not too bad, but I've only had like 2. I just can't get into the craze.

Reasons I hate energy drinks:

1. They all (save for the java stuff) taste like grape Flinstones vitamins. I hate grape Flintstones vitamins.

2. Damn near every person acts like they can't get through their day without an 'energy drink'. What is this? Fucking Mario power-ups or some shit? You'll make it through your day just fine, just like the rest of us.

Reasons I hate energy drinks:

1. They all (save for the java stuff) taste like grape Flinstones vitamins. I hate grape Flintstones vitamins.

2. Damn near every person acts like they can't get through their day without an 'energy drink'. What is this? Fucking Mario power-ups or some shit? You'll make it through your day just fine, just like the rest of us.

You're right, usually they all taste pretty bad. Reason I ask everyone is because I like to find the ones that taste best with a good kick in energy.

I hardly need an energy drink to get through my day, but there are days where I'm just dead tired and lacking any kind of energy and I'll stop by the closest gas station for a fix to get me through the rest of my day.

I don't think these energy drinks will ever replace regular coffee for me. I much prefer a good cup of coffee or latte before a lot of these overly sweet energy drinks. Not to mention, I love the taste of coffee so much more.

All I care about is caffeine and I usually don't care how I get it. I rather get it without sugar if possible. If I am going liquid I will make coffee. If that isn't good enough I will make a few espresso shots out of my machine. Or if I am around a starbucks I will get 3 espresso shots on ice with just a little bit of skim milk.

If I can't get to coffee etc I will buy energy drinks. I only will buy sugar free ones. To date Sobe No Fear sugar free is the best tasting drink period. Not many people carry the sugar free one so I will buy a Sugar Free Full Throttle. If I can't find that then I will get a sugar free red bull. If that is not around I will suffer with a Sugar free rockstar. Sometimes I will buy a case of Jolt Cola. They offer a diet one made with splenda and it rocks. I don't do this often since it is at least $40.

I really don't like monster or the mt dew whatever brand. I hate the ones that are mixed with coffee or juice. I will only buy these as a last resort.

Oh and the sugar Nos drinks are very tasty. I never see anyone who sells sugar free Nos. If they did I would buy a box.

i agree.. red bull makes me sick to my stomach, i can't stand that stuff...

i like Monster.. and Snickers at 6:00am for LAN events. that's how i roll.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3369/lan1smallnt9.jpg

Heh if I am at a lan party I will drink anything with caffeine in it. Even monster drinks lol.

If I'm at a LAN party, better believe i'm drinking BAWLS Gaurana energy drink.

I HATE the NOS energy drink.. I imagine it tastes similar to what a fucking armpit would taste like.

I can't say I have ever drank anything close to what arm pit would taste like. Your imagination is a little to wild I say. :(

you all know that taurine is made from bull bial right ??? and its in almost every energy drink

just a fun fact

You mean bile right? You also meant to say it naturally occurs in plants and other animals. Also you forgot to say that it is normally synthetically made in labs now for human consumption.

:D

I can't say I have ever drank anything close to what arm pit would taste like. Your imagination is a little to wild I say. :(

Tastes like salty pennies or something.. fucking disgusting after-taste.

I didn't like AMP either, reminded me of that cheap cherry chapstick you could buy at any corner store, except in a drink form. :nono:

You mean bile right? You also meant to say it naturally occurs in plants and other animals. Also you forgot to say that it is normally synthetically made in labs now for human consumption.

:D

"It is naturally produced in testicles of many mammals."

Tastes like salty pennies or something.. fucking disgusting after-taste.

I didn't like AMP either, reminded me of that cheap cherry chapstick you could buy at any corner store, except in a drink form. :nono:

I don't lick pennies either.