What did you GIVE for Christmas?

JaSSon

What kinds of gifts did you get for friends, family, loved ones?

I got my mother a nice Fossil watch and my Dad a Carharrt (which he has been asking for) I also got them a Gift certificate to the Funny bone. It should be enough to buy tickets and a round of drinks.

I got my little brother Far Cry 2 for the 360 and he's saving up for a new PC so I gave him a few bones on top of that

My little bro's girlfriend (?) is in town for Christmas so I wanted to get her something too. i got her a nice looking watch from Macy's.

What did you gift this year?

I gave some blood and sperm.

My brother got a really high-end surge protector (gold plated connections, closable outlets, COAX, etc).

My dad got a Homer Simpson USB desk lamp and my damned truck for another few weeks.

My mom got nothing, no one can get a hold of her for the last two months.

My gf got three VERY hard to find and rare Porsche 928 posters from Germany and a SVX poster.

My kids got a whole ton of stuff, and her son got some Transformers and die-cast airplanes.

Wife: Movado watch (thanks Filene's 50% off + 20% coupon, +10% special invitation), Gold necklace, gift cards...

Step kids: Cash, clothes, gift cards, etc...

Step Bro: Buckeye and Muirfield golf attire, round of golf at MVGC with caddie.

Step Rents: Magnum (1.5L) 2003 Conn Creek Anthology Wine

My Sibs and Rents: No gifts. Gathering for our first X-mas together in 10 years in Cleveland. We are spread all over the East Coast.

Random acts of Kindness: $40 Visa gift card for struggling single mother of 3. My childhood train set to some boys who would appreciate and use them.

Dad= Complete Detail cert from Andy(on19's) for his muscle cars come spring

Mom= couple christmas cd' (she loves x-mas music and even listens to it all year round) and a remote start unit for her new ride (sadly the only car thing I chould get her I was not worried about being stolen)

Step mom= 7'in Sony digital picture frame (I am pretty excited to give this as she expects nothing so I think she will be realy happy)

Dad- Ammo, socks, Surefire light, speed loader, gift card

Mom- Gift cards

Step dad- Carrol Shelby Polo shirt, shelby fuse box cover for his Shelby GT

Step Mom- Gift cards

Brosef in law- Glock mags

Sister- Money

Step sister- Gift cards

Step bros- Gift cards

Niece- Gift cards.

I'm also giving myself as a present to any willing female tonight, so she may un-wrap me with her teeth.

Well I HAD bought my parent's a Blu Ray player and $50 in Cameron Mitchell gift cards, but my bitch ex took them when she moved out. So everyone got something shitty this year

Dad: DVD's

Mom: CD's

Sister: Gift Card to Mimi's

Well I HAD bought my parent's a Blu Ray player and $50 in Cameron Mitchell gift cards, but my bitch ex took them when she moved out. So everyone got something shitty this year

Dad: DVD's

Mom: CD's

Sister: Gift Card to Mimi's

Wow. What a stupid bitch. I woulda hunted her down.

Wow. What a stupid bitch. I woulda hunted her down.

I didn't realize it until Tuesday when I went into the room where I had them sitting and everything was gone. I felt bad about it and didn't have time to do my shopping all over again.

What a shitty xmas