Whats your favorite drink?

Mopar

shots..... Bazooka bomb,backstabber or goose and red bull..... or the current fav.....http://www.thedrinkshop.com/images/products/main/2502/2502.jpg

mixed drinks... long islands..manhatten

beer... Guiness.... hands down a fave.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she went to some classes or something, and they gave her a test at the end of the classes. I assumed there was some sort of license awarded for passing. I could be wrong, as there is a slight language barrier due to the fact that she has a russian accent.

my wife did the same thing back in college. Think she got a little cert showing she completed there course.

drink - long island. i dont mind them stiff, but when it taste like nasty ass liquor, its too much. damons and applebees are decent. i had one recently was the best ive had, but i cant remember where it was. maybe when i was in FL

svedka vodka + red bull all night long.

bud light or molson canadian (or molson ice if im north of the border)

Beer: Guinness.

Shot (not that I would EVER abuse a fine liquor by drinking it like a shot): Bushmills, the 1608.

Ding!

I don't drink much, so when I do, I tend to buy good stuff. 1608, double, neat.

I've never been a big beer guy, though.(I'm weird, I hate coffee, too) Smirnoff Ice or Twisted is my usual thing for party drinks. The Green Apple is good.

As for shots or mixes, a classic Screwdriver is always good. Or a Hudson(Martini with a cocktail onion instead of an olive).

Single barrel bourbon (neat). In No particular order my preferred brands are:

Jack Daniels Single Barrel (Whiskey)

Makers Mark

Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve (23 Years Old)

Stranahans Whiskey (Small Batch)

If it must be a drink, a Manhattan.

Feff

I've never been a big beer guy, though.(I'm weird, I hate coffee, too) Smirnoff Ice or Twisted is my usual thing for party drinks. The Green Apple is good.

You wear a dress too?

Or a Hudson(Martini with a cocktail onion instead of an olive).

That would be a GIBSON! A Hudson would be gin and peach schnapps. NASTY!

Oh, BTW, a "Vodka Martini, shaken, not stirred" is SISSY drink. Shaking breaks up the ice, causing it to melt faster, watering down the drink. Always stir.

That's a sissy drink, but you admit to drinking Smirnoffs?

Shot: either Liquid Cocaine or Corazón de Agave Reposado, all you fakers talking about Patron have no idea what good tequila is. Blanco/Plata is all bullshit.

Drink: Dark & Stormy, depending on where you go in the world it'll be made with different rum, but if you want to go by the real recipe you use 1 part Goslings Dark Seal and 1 part ginger beer.