You gotta be kidding me... They fired him.

Devils Advocate

Guess this fact:

The story has received national attention, and the Dallas Academy team has been recognized for refusing to give up during the lopsided contest.

never occured to the people firing this guy. I wonder what the kids on the Dallas team are feeling. I mean, it's pretty insulting to be told that they had no way of winning unless the other team threw the game. ..that they suck so bad a man got fired because he didn't make his players go easy on them.

Yeah... real fair..

Hopefully another school snatches this guy up. He took a team that lost 86-9

and turned them into a team that can win 100-0. His players like him, so he's not unfair to them. Sounds like a good coach.

lol.. Maybe Dallas will hire him. :D

Maybe Dallas will hire him. :D

you beat me to it. I think everyone that is in favor of this decision should be fired and pussy-whipped with reality on a daily basis.

how the fuck can you suck so bad as to not score one basket? the entire staff of the loosing team should be fired and the parents of those kids tossed in jail for child neglect.

my opinion :bs: call folks......I hope he tells them in a following statement to fuck off and die.

you beat me to it. I think everyone that is in favor of this decision should be fired and pussy-whipped with reality on a daily basis.

how the fuck can you suck so bad as to not score one basket? the entire staff of the loosing team should be fired and the parents of those kids tossed in jail for child neglect.

my opinion :bs: call folks......I hope he tells them in a following statement to fuck off and die.

Now, that wouldn't be very Christ-like.......:)

These days I am not surprised that they would fire someone for something like this.

Im not making excuses but when I coached highschool sports there is an agreement that running up the score is seriously frowned upon. Depending on the sport the point differentiation is different but the ref should have called the game at 50 points.

I think its bs that they fired him and even more bs that the refs didnt call the game when there was no possible chance for the team to be competitive. Either way that dude should still have a job. Not his problem his team had to play a bunch of tards that couldnt dribble the ball. What are they expected to do? Score on themselves?... yeah right...