How important is sex in your relationship:

Sam1647545489

Serious answer: 2

I am married, and some times it is nice to just snuggle up and go to bed. My wife and I are very affectionate, so just because we don't have sex on a particular night doesn't mean we don't do other intimate things that evening.

Hell, last night, we went to bed a bit early, both snuggled up and read books (I was reading Artie Lange: Too Fat to Fish), then fell asleep. No sex, awesome evening. But I am one of those lucky people who loves being married.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious answer: 2

I am married, and some times it is nice to just snuggle up and go to bed. My wife and I are very affectionate, so just because we don't have sex on a particular night doesn't mean we don't do other intimate things that evening.

Hell, last night, we went to bed a bit early, both snuggled up and read books (I was reading Artie Lange: Too Fat to Fish), then fell asleep. No sex, awesome evening. But I am one of those lucky people who loves being married.

well i dont have to wonder anymore

your a homo