What have you done to your car over the winter???

V8 Beast

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
I have a shit ton of pics, I just don't like build threads that aren't complete. My lack of patience forces me to complete it, then post the build. Its gonna be white :cool:

Nice. What is it a duster or volare , aspen, or a scamp or what?

Casey they look good. Rub a coat of light wax over them then right back off. Im glad to see they still show a little reflection with light. That will keep the police off you. They are dark as hell.

Will do - the whole car is dusty from sitting in the garage all winter - will need some pics when the weather turns. The pics do not do it justice - I am thrilled with the way it came out. I don't think I will need to do anything to the center section. Now I just need to steal a little from the budget to do the CETA mod.

Will do - the whole car is dusty from sitting in the garage all winter - will need some pics when the weather turns. The pics do not do it justice - I am thrilled with the way it came out. I don't think I will need to do anything to the center section. Now I just need to steal a little from the budget to do the CETA mod.

That would look wicked awesome! and yes I used the word "wicked". Maybe I'm just not thinking right but I've never know what ceta stood for or is that just the name of the center section?

That would look wicked awesome! and yes I used the word "wicked". Maybe I'm just not thinking right but I've never know what ceta stood for or is that just the name of the center section?

CETA = collectors edition Trans Am if I'm not mistaken

We are for sure going to have to get some more pics this year. Good, it looks like it matched up pretty well. Let me know when your ready for the cover...

For everyone that didnt see, this was our preview of the car before it was done. Except we went a little darker.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/TransAm9.jpg?t=1235972378

Supra

Bought a crankshaft, EGR system, transmission mounting brackets for the block, just need a rod then rebuild time.

MR2

Oil Change, ECU, fuel injector seals, distributor cap, distributor seal. Needs rear strut bearing plates and one of the suspension bushings is failing....thanks City of Columbus for that. (Henderson road cough)

Well the list For my TA was

8 point roll bar, Subframe connectors and sump the tank. pull the 4.11's and install 3.70's....so I can trap around 140....

The subframe connectors are in, S&W says my rollbar will be here wednesday, will be swapping the gears in a few weeks hopefully. Gonna drop the tank when the rear is out.

VW - LED interior lights, stubby antenna, and soon a new OEM front fascia / lip thanks to ice.

Nissan - stainless steel splash shield, fuel pressure gauge, turbo timer, overdrive water pump pulley, new JWT filter, new upper rad hose, intercooler fender louvers... and soon tracking down a possible vacuum leak before tuning.