Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

Damn, I drove past there not 10 minutes before that accident occurred. I did see two guys riding down Henderson at about 9:00 or so. Was his bike green?

I didn't know Kenny, but I offer my condolences to you guys and his family.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
wow i cant believe this... i never actually met him, but we went back and forth a few times on here...he seemed like a really cool dude and i cant believe someone so close to home is gone now...you hear about these things all the time, but its a totally different feeling when its somebody you know...it must be extra hard for the people who have actually met him aswell...rip kenny

and wow i cant believe they would post that last pic on 10tv....that is fucked up in so many ways

NO FUCKING SHIT!!

It was kinda the picture that made it set in for me.....

Kinda that This is fucking real :(

I knew Kenny mostly by his avatar. I met him only a handful of times and he was just like he is on CR. Sarcastic, offensive, funny, and was always willing to share and talk cars with ya. I know there are a few threads on here where we both must have had BS days at work and we would just shot the shit on CR along with other members. Lunch time won't be the same. I can’t believe I’m tearing up thinking about him…

RIP Kenny!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/image.php?u=1265&dateline=1179979271

As I raise my glass to the sky I bow my head cause this ones for you.

R.I.P.

Buddy

Everyday someone can be snatched away from us with the quickness as a blink of an eye. Each day that passes I realize that life is short and the people you surround yourself with are yours to remember forever and they will mold you into the person you will be for the rest of your life. Kenny was quite a fixture on this site with his comments and his witty jokes but today is the day I will take from this more knowledge than I will ever have learned from him and to make sure I keep friends and family close and always be there for them. Kenny your comments, Ideas and the laughing out loud while in class looking at your posts I will never forget. Today I am going to work on my car and Its the day I will pull my first motor and the day I have lost a friend and a day I will never forget. You will be greatly missed however you still make me believe that the words written on my chest I will forever live by "Live Fast Die Young"

Guest Removed
News said other bike did not stop and police are looking for that rider.

thats what i seen on 10tv

This is just unbelievable... I just saw this thread and I can't believe this... I'm still waiting for him to say something smart in this thread... RIP Kenny...

plus 1

rip man...

When the details are announced for the funeral, I think we should organize a bike/car cruise from DynoTune to the funeral. Afterwards, I offer my house for drinking and celebrating his life unless someone has a better idea.

This is fucking shitty as fuck man. Kind of weird how you can never meet someone in person but I feel like I knew him from fucking around with him day after day online.

Gonna miss him posting that is for sure as empty as that sounds because many will miss him in their lives.

R.I.P. buddy. :(

I wish this was some cruel cruel joke kenny was playing on everyone. :(

I HATE reading this, and not hearing about it. Now I know what all the 614 area code calls were about last night. I cant even express how I feel right now. Sick, disgusted-especially after all the RIP threads, I thought this was a joke.:(

If we don't have a cruise for kenny we all fail as a community.

:(

Agreed. I'll ride my bitch ass down there you guys make it a weekday-or Sunday.

I can't believe that this is real.

He seemed like a very cool person, very helpful with all of my motorcycle questions as I was looking to ride this year. Very smart about the entire scene.

It sucks to hear about this and my condolences to all of his friends and family.