FUCK YOU Columbus Racing Moderators and Wideopenthrottle!!

mustanggt5liter

damn did i strike a nerve with the wannabe club? if he doesnt take my calls or emails thats my fault as well huh. my bad for taking someone at thier word, im glad i didnt think this was a tightnit community. for the most part all you kiddies do is call names like kids in the basment of thier mothers house aka cyber tough guys(pussy's). "asshat"? damn good at the dumbass names? did you goto school for that? you should get your $ back for that. hmm a dial indicator is a tough/ expensive investment huh? i have one i can sell you for 50 bux and looks like a rock, but if i tell you its a dial indicator it must be what i say it is? everyone chime in your well thought out names so you feel like a tough retainer boy in the basement. tough guys cant stick up for themselves and report it to their mommy.
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
maybe you should go call your fucking mommy and cry to her. since your the dumb fuck that hands someone else money for something they have no idea of what your fucking buying. if you cant look at a rocker and tell its not a fucking bolt down verse a stud mount your fucking stupid. big fucking difference there.and since you have so many sets why no just fucking drill and tap the heads for studs? your better off anyway master fabricator.

dont you think if i knew where he lived id be in his driveway? again the name calling is so indicitive to all your metal intelligence. keep making me proud. if your feeling froggy to come to amanda, come on down ill be here. michael you got big words for chiming in for the first time. ha ha ha all of you make me laugh for how well you stick up for yourselves. a few classes a col. st. might help you all come up with something a little better. keep trying............

damn did i strike a nerve with the wannabe club? if he doesnt take my calls or emails thats my fault as well huh. my bad for taking someone at thier word, im glad i didnt think this was a tightnit community. for the most part all you kiddies do is call names like kids in the basment of thier mothers house aka cyber tough guys(pussy's). "asshat"? damn good at the dumbass names? did you goto school for that? you should get your $ back for that. hmm a dial indicator is a tough/ expensive investment huh? i have one i can sell you for 50 bux and looks like a rock, but if i tell you its a dial indicator it must be what i say it is? everyone chime in your well thought out names so you feel like a tough retainer boy in the basement. tough guys cant stick up for themselves and report it to their mommy.

HA, okay, okay, okay!!! stop it dude, i cant type, this is hilarious shit. i know the best way to settle this dispute. I take the part that you bought because your dumb, mash it into sharp bits, take your face, rub your face in the bits, spit on your face, call your mom, tell her your dumb for buying the wrong part, you go home, nurse yourself back to health, finally, get walked on by a neon. :bangbang:

for the most part all you kiddies do is call names like kids in the basment of thier mothers house aka cyber tough guys(pussy's). "asshat"? damn good at the dumbass names? did you goto school for that? you should get your $ back for that. hmm a dial indicator is a tough/ expensive investment huh?

thats the pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:

ohh no, he used my name on LINE!!! my real name, not my user name. YOU, SIR, just made this whole deal PERSONAL! you dont wanna see when things get PERSONAL with me!!!!!!! rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! *turns green and rips off clothes*

The sad thing is im sure there are people that have a diff career that would know what the hell there buying!!!!

ohh no, he used my name on LINE!!! my real name, not my user name. YOU, SIR, just made this whole deal PERSONAL! you dont wanna see when things get PERSONAL with me!!!!!!! rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! *turns green and rips off clothes*

You deserve the noob of the year award! ahahaha funny shit

triple cause i can and the 33 year old guy is ghey

Guest Removed

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/tool-1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/capacity.jpg

go wash with

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/l_094c622b4e679f0642768ecd46e7318e.jpg

to cool your mullet down

either way

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/3nb3m83oaZZZZZZZZZ92c45b8f035134516.jpg

and yes we serve a higher power here at CR

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/WhiteFlour.jpg

cause

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/rallyeonbed.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/thOWNED.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/515b88ba754ac435e3abfb309f60b52f.jpg

dont you think if i knew where he lived id be in his driveway? again the name calling is so indicitive to all your metal intelligence. keep making me proud. if your feeling froggy to come to amanda, come on down ill be here. michael you got big words for chiming in for the first time. ha ha ha all of you make me laugh for how well you stick up for yourselves. a few classes a col. st. might help you all come up with something a little better. keep trying............

Ok now I am going to try and be civil. Now here is an idea and take it for what it is worth.

CALL THE COPS.

Something tells me that they will be able to help you a bit more than coming on to Columbus Racing and attacking us with walls of text.

Now as for my "metal" intelligence I know that Metallica was fucking tits until they cut their hair.

...and there you have it. He was allowed to see the reasons for his dismissal.

Have a good evening.

Edit. My fake badge authority has been been trumped by an even higher level of fake powers.

Edited by nurkvinny

well robert...... he told me there were pieces missing and i could use the pedistals i had. again sorry i had a little trust that people would do others the way theyd like to be treated, like you guys here, so quick to call names like intelligent people. i can tell i am surrounded by imature kids here. grow some hair on your balls. i just posted that after the oringal thread was closed so was all communication with jamie/WOT. then that thread gets closed so then i repost to let you all know my feelings and then comes the onslaught of weak name calling. so you kinda brought in on yourselves for closing my first post today. do we now live in a fascist society? if you dont agree with my thoughts then i am silenced like what hitler would do. open your eyes to the world we are supposed to be living in. we are not in iraq we live in the USA.

Guest Removed

oh just like you coming of with

YOUR A SCAMMER

right off jump street. you never said anything about that before in the old thread.(about it working with your bolt down stuff)...either way, its between you and him. not everyone on here and this forum. you and him.

to let you all know my feelings and then comes the onslaught of weak name calling

you moderators are jokes. you feel so important to be a moderator of a stupid website you must feel so important. this website is mostly made up of kids living in thier parents basement feeling important being a cyber cop. ooooh your so cool. you really arent important. ill repost after this is closed as well. keep polishing your fake badge.

I see.

He's now miserable. Better than a ban :D

Reshow me how to do that again.. I want to test it on Rob :p

BTW I wrote out this long logical explanation but he cant seez it... But I shall post it because it took 2 minutes to write.

People make mcsteaks... but not everyone puts a "hey look at me, I'm a dumbass" sign on their forehead. I got a camshaft from a guy a few months back and misread the print on the cam card. A week later I realized it was the wrong cam. Even while talking to him I said what I though it was and he sold it to me anyway (later I found that he though I transposed the numbers when we were talking and didnt think much about it). I didnt go and try to drag his name in the mud because I looked at the cam card before I gave him the cash. It was my fault for not looking at it in more detail before handing him my money. The same applies to you. If he would have mailed it to you, you would have an argument. Since you inspected it first it is 100% your fault.

Now stop complaining and go sell it or trade it for the parts you need.

/ me using my brain for the evening