Saturday, June 6th, Dox Open House

Doc1647545523

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, Doc and to all those who helped. I really would've liked to have stayed throughout, but I was far from over being sick and the sun was seriously taking a toll on me. Again, thanks alot. The food, people, and enviroment were great.

Hands Down. If you didn't make it out, you missed out on a really good time.

thanks Doc

It was nice that I was able to match faces, cars and usernames. Hell I even ran in to an old friend from High School. I met a few sponsers and had the oppurtunity to pick their brains a lil. They were able to share their knowledge with out having deal with the day to day shop stuff going on at the same time! Uninterrupted conversation!

+ rep for Doc for hosting a great event!

Sweet event Doc!!!!!

Thanks ever so much for the invite.As always it was a pleasure chatting with you and all the CR members. Everyones rides were awsome. It was a nice mix of cars and bikes.

+1 on the thanks for Doc and everyone else who made it happen. It was a really nice event especially being that it was my first event since I left last year. It was nice to see some familair faces and meet some people I didn't know. It was great seeing all your toys and I am sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you and to a lot of others.

I hope that our photographers got some good shots of this one side of CR and that they get the chance to share some of their photos in the next few days.

I have a pretty busy few days ahead of me, but here are a couple I did last night. If I ever steal a car beware that it will be this one. My CR favorite so far.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/IMG_5748copy_web.jpg]

I love bikes too and am partial to white and the paint job on this one was very, very well done.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/IMG_5618copy_web.jpg