Do you think North Korea......

Scotty2Hotty

Do you think the Bama has the balls to stop him?

I don't think he would have a choice. The real question for me is whether or not NK really even has the capabilities. I know a lot of their long range missile tests end up failing. Sure they have the propultion technology, but from what I understand the guidance systems are poor.

I hope he has the nutz to do it. I have been wanting to buy property in Hawaii for years, this would help the property values come down. I may be able to afford ocean front in the next few weeks!

I hope he has the nutz to do it. I have been wanting to buy property in Hawaii for years, this would help the property values come down. I may be able to afford ocean front in the next few weeks!

Have you been to Hawaii lately? when we were there a few months ago, a bunch of people that lived there were complaining about jobs and not being able to sell their homes, etc.... it might be a buyers market in Hawaii also :D

Have you been to Hawaii lately? when we were there a few months ago, a bunch of people that lived there were complaining about jobs and not being able to sell their homes, etc.... it might be a buyers market in Hawaii also :D

I was there last September, before our melt down. My cousin paid $980,000 for a 1600 sq ft "shack" then had to put another 30k in before moving into it. I would guess the prices have came down some, but it is still big bucks to buy there.

Well I'm frightened about this whole mess. I think that dude is crazy enuff to try it and then we've no choice but to defend ourselves & we already know our allies by & large will not help or stand by us - pretty scary to me -

If they do fire one, hopefully one of the three or four Ticonderogas doing hot laps in the Sea of Japan will be able to SM-3 it. I think the appropriate RESPONSE would be two dozen cruise missiles with conventional warheads to the launch pad and support facilities, followed by a pair into the top floors of that weird abandoned pyramid hotel in downtown Pyongyang.

they launched 7 scud missiles earlier today which only had a range of 250 miles lol.

And most of the armed forces bases in SOUTH Korea are within 250 miles of the DMZ line. These are not the same Scud-A and early Scud-B that Saddam had in the Gulf War, these are updated with better guidance and a larger warhead. The old Scud-B was something you chucked at a CITY, these are something you can use to pick off an individual neighborhood. Not as accurate as our cruise missiles ("Which window do you want it to fly in?") but with a MUCH larger payload, they don't need to be. And North Korea may well have a Bio-war program.

Obama is a pussy plain and simple. He has already stated that we would not responde to N. Korea. Funny a man with the name Bush had more balls then "the savior", just sucks he didnt have any brains to match.

There will be nothing for Obama to respond to. North Korea is trying to flex a little muscle and gain leverage in international relations.