Pictures of our new house!

Nitrousbird

I am interested in a ball park figure of price too if your wouldn't mind. My wife and I are starting our house hunt soon for this time next years purchase. PM me if you are sharing the price.

House is a bit bigger than we want, but lot, and style are about perfect!!! Great looking house man!

There will NEVER be a projector in that room. When we finish the basement, I will do a projector down there. We want to replace the 50" with a 65-72" DLP...but money is bit tight right now.

I don't know bro, that wall behind that TV would be the perfect place for a screen, not quite sure where you would put the projector though.

On another note, house looks badass, I'm really digging that kitchen and stuff, whenever I get a house I'll be looking for something similar, I would like having a big yard like that too.

Sean

I guess everyone telling you to put in a projector has never been in a house with a wall of windows like that, He would never be able to see it during the day, unless he put in motorized custom blinds, which are more than you can afford pal.

Anyways, nice house, who was the builder?

I guess everyone telling you to put in a projector has never been in a house with a wall of windows like that, He would never be able to see it during the day, unless he put in motorized custom blinds, which are more than you can afford pal.

I was going to say the same thing. I'd stick with the projector in the basement.

i would guess you have a shit ton of money from the looks of that. enjoy, as i foreclose.

Believe it or not if someone who is "in the know" on foreclosure came along they could find there way into your home for a third of what you paid for it. It comes down to people who have not suffered financially, and, there are still a few people out there that are not having troubles right now.

That is a really cool spot nitrous.

Im looking for a way to get a computer set up like that....

Pimp house though.

4 monitors + 2 video cards will do it. I have a lot less into it than you would imagine (Black Friday sales FTW).

54 Zero Turn is the way to go! Thats all I use. We have a $2200 rider that just sits in the barn.

Unless you plan on burning that wood you take down from the fence, if its good Ill come get it. I'll even come help you take it down to preserve it.

My best friend is wanting to use it to do some stuff with his drive way (edging and such). I am doing the front for now, the side and back will stay for a bit. If I decide to pull those, I will let you know. :)

I was mowing with the borrowed 60" Exmark zero turn...boy do I miss it. :(

Hell yeah man, thats a NICE house! Congrats, it looks awesome inside and out.

Where's it located? Looks like a really nice neighborhood with plenty of land.

Powell-ish area.

Yeah, a projector would suck ass in that room. I have been around enough projectors that I will never have one as my main TV; they belong in a theater room IMO.

It's about time you moved out my way. Slowly, but surely, all ex-COFBA members are getting closer to me. :p Joe is my new neighbor. I've lived there for 7+ years now. Ain't nothing like living out in the country with few neighbors, a big lawn, and peace and quiet... :cool: