Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why such the big deal? it's not like he said Malanie's puss smells all the time, he said after a long weekend of no showering or some bullshit... ummm I know my balls smell if I don't shower every day.... what's the big deal? if my wife wanted to tell someone that I didn't shower all weekend and my balls smelled because of it, I wouldn't give a shit. And he didn't even use your name....

hopefully you dont go to the gym over that same weekend.

whats funny, is i saw 8 pages of BS, skipped over it, and saw the quote somewhere else in a thread, and it didnt make much sense. now that i had time to read through this, i think its fucking funny. i think its funnier because if i posted some shit like that and my g/f saw it, it would probably be the same reaction, and i wouldnt really give a shit.

internet is serious business

hopefully you dont go to the gym over that same weekend.

whats funny, is i saw 8 pages of BS, skipped over it, and saw the quote somewhere else in a thread, and it didnt make much sense. now that i had time to read through this, i think its fucking funny. i think its funnier because if i posted some shit like that and my g/f saw it, it would probably be the same reaction, and i wouldnt really give a shit.

internet is serious business

+1. I read it originally and it didn't click that it was even serious.

This thread is further proof that females and males are still and forever will be on two totally different perceptual planes.

Chances are.... When hes with his guy friends in the garage bull shitting drinkin beers hes probably said shit way worse then that and you will never know about but all his friends will.

I'm sure youve told your girlfriends a thing or two about his gross habbits or exagerated something that annoys you about him just to get your girlfriends reactions.

Bottom line... Who cares, Obviously if he does it all the time its part of his personality as with most guys we like to test limits the more you show you dont care the harder well try but then eventually give up.

I know one way that people will forget all about what was said. Make a 9 page thread out of it, then quote what was said and put it in your sig! That way everyone will forget what mean and hurtful things were said about you.... Seriously, something should be handled OFF the internet.

i havent gone through all these pages but i read your original post and...its hard to really say without knowing the details but if its worse than him posting nudes of you... then i'd tell him he can find someone else to fuck with. joke or not, if its that bad... i'd be done with em. once someone burns me bad like that i tend to shut myself off emotionally so it's easy for me but... it just depends if you can trust them after that.

hope that helps...

Guest tbutera2112
i havent gone through all these pages but i read your original post and...its hard to really say without knowing the details but if its worse than him posting nudes of you... then i'd tell him he can find someone else to fuck with. joke or not, if its that bad... i'd be done with em. once someone burns me bad like that i tend to shut myself off emotionally so it's easy for me but... it just depends if you can trust them after that.

hope that helps...

the comment he made is in her sig...its nowhere near as bad as posting nudes...but hell, i think he should post nudes now since he already did the worse thing and shes starting to get over it

the comment he made is in her sig...its nowhere near as bad as posting nudes...but hell, i think he should post nudes now since he already did the worse thing and shes starting to get over it

oooo thank you.

ok well.. i dunno brian well enough to know his sense of humour but.. that is pretty disgusting and i dont know even know if that could happen? lol

this is why i dont date... but like i said, i dont get emotionally involved much so this kinda stuff i can let roll off me. not to mention im not the most prim and proper lady you'll meet.

Guest tbutera2112
oooo thank you.

ok well.. i dunno brian well enough to know his sense of humour but.. that is pretty disgusting and i dont know even know if that could happen? lol

this is why i dont date... but like i said, i dont get emotionally involved much so this kinda stuff i can let roll off me. not to mention im not the most prim and proper lady you'll meet.

i hope this doesnt mean you get crusty and waft a stinch around your bedroom....if so, :gtfo:

Shit Ill post nudes myself if I could just get a damn apology and a post removal. Some kind of retraction...

Do any of you say terrible shit and apologize? Or just blame her for what you did?

My Husband respects me enough to not say anything that even remotely disrespectful about me on the interwebs, nor would he to my face or behind my back.

That being said, if you are willing to air your problems and issues, then he probably feels he can do the same thing. Talk about it, (dont screech, he'll just tune you out) tell him you wish he hadnt said it.. and move on.

My Husband respects me enough to not say anything that even remotely disrespectful about me on the interwebs, nor would he to my face or behind my back.

That being said, if you are willing to air your problems and issues, then he probably feels he can do the same thing. Talk about it, (dont screech, he'll just tune you out) tell him you wish he hadnt said it.. and move on.

i agree.

I made a decision long ago not to say anything I wouldn't say to her face. Of course, I feel I do this with everyone, not just my girlfriend. Keeps you from putting your foot in your mouth later and offers a certain amount of respect for the other person. Now, maybe he really thought it was funny. Well, if you're with the person, you guys should know your 'humor limits' and either:

1. If you know his humor, why are you suprised? Express your limits and how it made you feel. If he cares, he'll apologize, if he doesn't, you have other problems; least of all this.

2. On the other side, he should know your limits and, by now, know you don't talk about a woman's feminine hygiene on a public forum. (Dumbass rookie move) Express your limits and how it made you feel. If he cares, he'll apologize, if he doesn't, you have other problems; least of all this.

If he truly has a problem with your hygiene (I wonder if he has room to talk? lol), then he should've found a way to express this to you in a less childish manner. I'm not saying talking to a woman about this stuff is ever easy, however, there are few worse ways of approaching it than this. lol

My personal opinion? Way out of line. It's not about me being a guy and how it's just a joke for me, etc, etc, etc. That's not what this is about. (I'm looking at some of you who've posted.) It's about having the fuckin common sense and general, noobie knowledge about women (especially your own), to know better than to post some shit like that. Moronic. Was he drunk? No, seriously. I have to believe he was drunk or something. lol

You know what else bothers me? When people complain about something when the proper response would've been to confront him about it in a calm way. (People don't listen when you yell.) Otherwise, this all just wasteful speculation. ;)