CR member passed away today, killed in IRAQ Drift161

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took this video..... R.I.P. zach. I talked to his wife this morning and will be involved with his final arrangements. I'll keep everyone up to date.

I thought that was you Mike. Thanks for calling this morning. I tried to call you last night but the number I had was not in service anymore.

It just broke my heart seeing the picture of his young daughter in his post.

Our freedom is paid with American lives. I hope we never take the military and the sacrifices both the servicemen AND their families make so we can enjoy the peace and freedom they give their lives protect. RIP Zach and my God watch over your loved ones left behind.

Zach was a very good friend of mine&my sisters. He was a great guy who was very proud to serve our country. He is GREATLY missed. He will also NEVER be forgotten. He loved his cars,bike&jeep, and had many plans of working on them. He makes an great impact on everyone he meets. Again, he is greatly missed and never forgotten. Condolences are with his young daughter Rowen&his family.

RIP Zach