This is what happens when you miss the ferry back to Port Clinton...

neonkiller

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs280.snc1/10718_146802176528_678291528_2976271_1701125_n.jpg

Now I have known chris for 2 yrs now and Ill have to tell you you all must get drunk with him he makes decisions that only a drunk man can carry out.

I have yet to update my blog with the first trip.... I might skip it and do just this trip. =)

We slept in the bathrooms for four hours till some crack whore threatend to call the cops. Then we took a nap under the Perry Monument:D

Why did she threaten to call the cops and why didnt you guys just get a room, or find an abandoned boat.

A. not paying 300 a night for a room with no bathroom, most laces you had to have the place for three days on holiday weekends. We met people on the boat in the morning that paid 160 for one night with no bathroom in there room....

B. That would be trespassing. i got in trouble 2 secs after getting my moped for doing burnout.

A. not paying 300 a night for a room with no bathroom, most laces you had to have the place for three days on holiday weekends. We met people on the boat in the morning that paid 160 for one night with no bathroom in there room....

B. That would be trespassing. i got in trouble 2 secs after getting my moped for doing burnout.

it was less than 20 feet you could still see the desk where we rented them from. and that cop was just dying to flex his authority.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs280.snc1/10718_146802176528_678291528_2976271_1701125_n.jpg

Now I have known chris for 2 yrs now and Ill have to tell you you all must get drunk with him he makes decisions that only a drunk man can carry out.

I have yet to update my blog with the first trip.... I might skip it and do just this trip. =)

We slept in the bathrooms for four hours till some crack whore threatend to call the cops. Then we took a nap under the Perry Monument:D

Ha ha. Fuck it when I am tired I am tired... What was really weird was I would wake up to some dude beside me washing his hands and just say out loud "well this is awkward..." I def got more sleep than anyone, and Dover kept pissing me off when he would wake up in the grass freaking out lol. (I think he was scared something was gonna happen to the camera)ha ha.

Oh and Shanton I think it is just you that brings out the decisions I make.;) Oh and Dover too cause he is all ways getting me fired up when he says "that guy over there is pissing me off" or something to that extent.

It was funny she was like "what hell you guys doin in here" I said "what the fuck you doin in the mens bathroom" then she said I'm calling "steve" or someshit so we ran and hid behind a bar for a lil while haha

We werent behind a damn bar, we were behind someones house on their back porch. I know this cause you guys were yelling at me the whole time freaking out cause I was pissed I had to wake up and run away. I was making a shitload of noise and they turned their lights on and were walking around. :D

P.S. Breakfast that morning sucked and I am pretty sure I slept for a 1/2 hour with my head on the damn table.

I have confirmation on the plane........

Um wow......

Heres our ladys...

ashley has been my best friend since I was 18 ,she was there and awsome..

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs235.snc1/8222_700275056244_23306692_40692377_4773589_n.jpg

This is boof, She would only call dover by his last and first name......

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs235.snc1/8222_700275051254_23306692_40692376_906187_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...