You all suck.

Cordell

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit, do you know how many Americans had great careers thanks to GM? I don't really care if it was 40 years ago, it'll be back. Because of the way this country has been run the auto manufacturers did what they thought would make them the most money, unfortunatly the unions and great benefits paid to employees took GM and UAW down a dead end road all in the name of the average american worker. The United States government killed the american dream, and I don't care if you agree with me or not.

+ 1 million

You really believe that? GM in the 80's........really?

Dude, ANYTHING in the 80's.

I mean they rusted and the paint was shit, but a lot of 80's GM cars were very reliable and still on the road today. How many 80's VW/Audi/etc do you see on the road today?

You really believe that? GM in the 80's........really?

meh, I wasn't driving in the 80s and really don't care. For that matter you don't have any first hand experience either, unless you want to count driving some 20 year old shitbox.

Ehh whatev lol. I don't feel like getting into it again, but GM's failures are in large part due to our government, not because they built bad cars

Are you sure its not from a shitty company with CEO's that are 10 times overpaid and workers that are over paid and truley do not give two shits about what they make? Are you sure its not overpriced cars ? Are you sure its not getting buy outs from your tax money and then re sending the money oversea's rather then fixing or giving the money back to American hands?

Are you sure its not from a shitty company with CEO's that are 10 times overpaid and workers that are over paid and truley do not give two shits about what they make? Are you sure its not overpriced cars ? Are you sure its not getting buy outs from your tax money and then re sending the money oversea's rather then fixing or giving the money back to American hands?

stop it.............stop making sense right now.

The government killed the american dream, just like video killed the radio star.

:D

stop it.............stop making sense right now.

The government killed the american dream, just like video killed the radio star.

:D

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I've always liked GM's cars, which is the first reason I buy them. When it comes down to it I really don't think there it matters what I buy, you guys will buy what you want.

I could start talking about how the automotive industry is more of a world market now-a-days anyway, but I don't care I'll keep on with it being patriotic. :p

Sorry ugliest, most generic cars ever.

Only exceptions are Doc's cars because the Toyota Century is cooler anything on Columbus Racing!

To be completely honest, they are really generic with the exception of a few like the century, supra, some celicas catch my eye, the hilux' and a few more over seas. But i just love mine because its my first car and ive been trying to kill it and it wont die. Says something for quality, 290xxx+ and i beat the shit out of it daily.

I'm still questioning the the fact that the new Cobalt Turbo can outhandle anything in it's class. It still runs a torsion beam rear axle, right? Wouldn't that make it more skitterish/less composed between transitions and rough/bumpy spots? I think a car with a fully independent suspension and similar power would have a strong advantage when the road get's a little rougher. Just sayin'.

I'm still questioning the the fact that the new Cobalt Turbo can outhandle anything in it's class. It still runs a torsion beam rear axle, right? Wouldn't that make it more skitterish/less composed between transitions and rough/bumpy spots? I think a car with a fully independent suspension and similar power would have a strong advantage when the road get's a little rougher. Just sayin'.

Get the fuck out of here with your logic and seriousness. This is a bullshit thread.

Just because a technology isn't the newest thing on the block, doesn't mean it can't be tuned to be better than the "new" tech. Example: pushrod engines. Archaic design, great results.

Get the fuck out of here with your logic and seriousness. This is a bullshit thread.

Agreed haha

unfortunatly the unions and great benefits paid to employees took GM and UAW down a dead end road all in the name of the average american worker. The United States government killed the american dream,

I am not reading this goofy thread but I noticed this post and took exception to the portion highlighted above. I wasnt sure if in fact you were stating the government was 100% responsible for the american dream being killed in reference to the automotive industry or if you were placing some of the blame on the workers and unions as well. Sorry if i have taken this out of context.