You all suck.

Cordell

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the best you have? Try harder. German cars>all other cars.

Wanna Race?

Name an american car that is tops of its class. (granted this is semi-subjective)

As if the Cadillac CTS didn't win awards, or the new Malibu, the Silverado. Hell I'd hate to say it but the best selling truck ever is the F-150.

Tell me one Greman car that doesn't cost more for less performance.

Wanna Race?

As if the Cadillac CTS didn't win awards, or the new Malibu, the Silverado. Hell I'd hate to say it but the best selling truck ever is the F-150.

Whats a Gremen car???:confused:

german cars = double your or even triple your repair costs.

My dad's 2001 S4, 2005 S4, My 2006 A4 and 2009 GTI = $0 in maint for a total of 186k miles.

Free maint for 3 or 4 years depending on the model. We also haven't spent a dime on maint outside of warranty.

Wanna Race?

Never asked what cars won awards, I asked what american cars were tops of their class? Mercedes E63 just beat the CTS V in a comparison test.

Malibu? really? Passat owns it.

Silverado, of course, Germans don't make pickup trucks.

I would love to race you.

You get what you pay for.

Guest Removed
My dad's 2001 S4, 2005 S4, My 2006 A4 and 2009 GTI = $0 in maint for a total of 186k miles.

Free maint for 3 or 4 years depending on the model. We also haven't spent a dime on maint outside of warranty.

Never asked what cars won awards, I asked what american cars were tops of their class? Mercedes E63 just beat the CTS V in a comparison test.

in 1 comparsion test / fight....

ford taurus was the longest running.

and of course they cant build fucking trucks....that why you get pawned with land rover.....

2009caddy cts: Says who? You? please. 3 series, A4, C class> than CTS

2009caddy ctsv NOPE, E63 and new RS6 are better (I do love the V though)

2009 corvette (Rather have a 911)

2009 honda accord(is american made)Try again.

PS, your all douche bags.

Link to said test? I wouldn't own a Mercedes either, especially after I've beat a certain one in the quarter.

Lets fight the Germans in two world wars and then buy their cars, sounds pretty stupid to me. At least the Japanise build their cars here.

Guest Removed
Whats a Gremen car???:confused:

100 people were polled

and the survey says

and the top 5 answers polled

#1 answer is "something they would never own again!"

ding ding ding....

in 1 comparsion test / fight....

ford taurus was the longest running.

and of course they cant build fucking trucks....that why you get pawned with land rover.....

How many tests did the V win? 2 that I remember, the M5 (over 5 years old) and the new Jag XF-R. Is 2 really that much better than 1?

Land Rover is British, retard.

Guest Removed
How many tests did the V win? 2 that I remember, the M5 (over 5 years old) and the new Jag XF-R. Is 2 really that much better than 1?

Land Rover is British, retard.

germans, brits...same thing IMO.....all full of fail.

Link to said test? I wouldn't own a Mercedes either, especially after I've beat a certain one in the quarter.

Lets fight the Germans in two world wars and then buy their cars, sounds pretty stupid to me. At least the Japanise build their cars here.

Most recent Car and Driver, got it today. XF-R vs new E63 vs V. They did say though that if the caddy had been an auto, it would have probably won because the acceleration tests would have been faster than the 6 speed, pushing it over the top. (PS, I would rather have the CTS-V than any midsized car though, I hate Mercedes)

lol at war thing