This really did just happen to me

NTHER91

So I'm at work and I am doing my job I arm a bank and then get some interior motion alarms from it so I call and then dispatch police , they get there and find a door wide open. I'm like WTF ok I'll get a key holder out there to lock the bank up, well while I'm doing this they as in west virgina's finest take a look around and get themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/MilpitasGuy/EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif

I was going to say something witty but since the highlight of your day is to critique my Internet message board post, and offer nothing to it but this lazy attempt. I feel you are not worth it

You are an idiot!

So I'm at work and I am doing my job I arm a bank and then get some interior motion alarms from it so I call and then dispatch police , they get there and find a door wide open. I'm like WTF ok I'll get a key holder out there to lock the bank up, well while I'm doing this they as in west virgina's finest take a look around and get themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo.

kettle?

Sigh, Im not saying I didn't miss a . Here and there but out of that whole story that's what you got out of it? Man you're a dick. Now I know why they don't like you. Go throw your grammer mantrum somewhere else. It's not like I invited you into this thread if you don't like it leave go into the gun area and dream about being a bad ass

Sigh, Im not saying I didn't miss a . Here and there but out of that whole story that's what you got out of it? Man you're a dick. Now I know why they don't like you. Go throw your grammer mantrum somewhere else. It's not like I invited you into this thread if you don't like it leave go into the gun area and dream about being a bad ass

Think for a minute: is it possible that your butchering of basic language and typing skills actually did not convey the message that you intended it to? Yes, in fact, as I couldn't tell what the fuck actually happened.

Who are you again? If your going to critique it fix it don't be lazy like the last guy show me and the four other people who don't care if you breath what I did wrong. Oh please show me how to use a comma and a period mrs. The haze. Don't be lazy about it you took the time to tell me I don't know how to type ..... As I said fix it,show your interweb friends how leet you are by sick burning me. Then ask your self this will you be hanging out with friends and bring this thread up and joke and laugh about how dumb I am? Yea that make you the bees knees pal. Edited by NTHER91
Complete thought while I was shitting

Guest tbutera2112

lol at the people too stupid to figure out what he was trying to say

sure he butchered it, but if you had any comprehensive skills at all you would be able to figure out what he was trying to say

"So I'm at work and I am doing my job. I provide security for a bank. I received some interior motion alarms from it, so I called and dispatched the police. They get there and find the door wide open. I decided to call a key holder out there to lock the bank up. While I was doing that, West Virgina's finest took a look around and got themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo."

better?

Guest tbutera2112

so you work at a bank and the alarm went off? you called the police, they came and locked themselves in the employee lounge?

perfect example

he said he provides security for the bank, never mentioned working there...im assuming he was not on site..if he was an on site security worker, im pretty sure he would have a key to lock the bank without having to call somebody

sure he butchered it, but if you had any comprehensive skills at all you would be able to figure out what he was trying to say

"So I'm at work and I am doing my job. I provide security for a bank. I received some interior motion alarms from it, so I called and dispatched the police. They get there and find the door wide open. I decided to call a key holder out there to lock the bank up. While I was doing that, West Virgina's finest took a look around and got themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo."

better?

Now see if you would have taken the time to make your post like this I would have had some respect for you. Tyler, I owe ya a beer or fudge round.