Whats your "End of Society" plan?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But yes, the best offense, is a great defense. I will invite people that hold skills to join me, and those with equipment. The John Deere store will be raided for it's equipment, aswell as a bobcat. A perimeter with high walls, and towers will be key to success. A secondary fall back/last line of defese/line of advance would need to be established aswell. A self sufficient structure will have no problems in surviving, so a location within distance of a water supply is key.

For such a fortress your going to need extra shooters correct? Someone who can carry their own weight and not be a liability? Let me know when you want me to come up boo.

Oh and btw, all that fancy technology you have in your armory wont be worth anything should an EMP strike happen. I read a book, i know.

Oh and as for currency, as soon as shit settles down and all the revenge killings are done (say that'll take a few months, maybe a year) formal trade routes will be setup, independant militia's will show their strength and currency will be simple trade. With the most valuable items being food in a can and ammo.

1. leave the military because we will be called to supress the public.

2. find former military personnel and set up shop.

3. ground vehicles are great, but I have access to many rotary wing airframes.

I maybe hitching a ride from you within the next weeks ahead. You guys got any birds to Southern Afghan? :cool:

Guest Melanie

I'd get as many machetes as I can find so I'm not entirely reliant on ammo. Plus they dont take much skill to use or jam up

Guns/ammo of course

Get a few people for a crew who are intelligent(to fix things, build stuff etc) plus few who are strong, both would be awesome

Take over a prison/jail near a grocery store if possible. They have everything for living within like a kitchen, library, gym, basketball court etc. Plus the perimeter is already in place and you know its secure. Not sure how I would get the convicts to leave though.

I'd get as many machetes as I can find so I'm not entirely reliant on ammo. Plus they dont take much skill to use or jam up

Easy there Lorraina Bobbit. This isnt what I would classify as a situation where you would wanna engage in close range combat.

Guest Melanie
Easy there Lorraina Bobbit. This isn't what I would classify as a situation where you would wanna engage in close range combat.

Loraina Bobbit...lol Well unfortunately I think a lot of situations would come about that would be close range. Zombies trying to eat me, men trying to kidnap me, people trying to steal my food etc. Guns for long range and machete for close range. Its unrealistic to think I would be able to fend everyone off from a decent distance.

I live out in the country and as my wife put it "starting to look like I can supply weapons for a small army." so I will shoot anything that comes on my land, skin it, cook it and burry the remains in the back yard.

j/k, I would probably do nothing, but know knows if it came to taking care of my family, you never know what you could be capabile of.

As Gabe put it, stand off distance is the smarter move on this behalf. This is why I am particular as to what weapons I will utilize in this possible scenario.

Example:

http://www.eastcoastfirearms.com/images/content/AA9627x.gif

SOCOM II M1A (M14)

It is 7.62X51mm chambered, based upon John Garand's M1 design, reliable, and heavy enough to be utilized as a club.