Picture of You

Casper

She's not supposed to ralph on your sack either, but yours apparently missed that memo. :D

You know you'll never live that down.

:lol:I got mine, and...she cleaned up the majority of it. Win/win? :D

Probably not. So far...your in the lead...of not letting anyone forget it.

:lol: I'll play this game..

6289_1114780962196_1607123477_30458951_414658_n.jpg

my best friend (cbrgirl) is texting i'm about to fall backwards off the cooler and i'm so drunk I think holding onto the pink blow up flamingo is going to hold me upright! wrong!

LOL, it looks like a Jib-Jab pic.. cbr girl looks like she is using all available brain cell's to find the space bar.. Good times for sure:)

• 6 months later...
My gf and I.

My gf and ME.

you would not say, "this is a picture of I," therefore you don't say, "(this is a picture of) my gf and I."

you would say, "this is a picture of me," therefore it's correct to say, "(this is a picture of) my gf and me."

My gf and ME.

you would not say, "this is a picture of I," therefore you don't say, "(this is a picture of) my gf and I."

you would say, "this is a picture of me," therefore it's correct to say, "(this is a picture of) my gf and me."

Would you like to start an "English Lesson" thread?

My gf and ME.

Engineers dont speak good english. :puke:

...AND you pick on the minority in the group when the two white folks after me have just as bad grammar!

Edited by ohdaho
race card!