Columbus Cars and Coffee - 2010

zeitgeist57

Folks, I've "upgraded" Columbus Cars and Coffee for 2010, and I would appreciate everyone's support. Check out the updates below.

1) NEW WEBSITE - Gone are the business cards, replaced with information that can be accessed anytime. It's my first site evar, and I feel like it's 2000 all over again! :) Any comments/questions/improvements would be appreciated. The URL can be found in my signature.

2) NEW EASTSIDE LOCATION - I spoke to the owner of Block's Bagels and he has agreed to let us use their McNaughten Circle location! This will work in conjunction with last years' anchor at Cup O' Joe in Lennox Town Center. Eastsiders, you have no excuse in not coming out now! :)

I need everyone to pepper the website to every single auto forum you know of...talk to every bike/car club...share this with every car nut you know. The only reason I do this is to make it easier to meet and hang out with quality car nuts like myself. I hope you'll enjoy the events with me this summer!

Edited by zeitgeist57

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I've "upgraded" Columbus Cars and Coffee for 2010, and I would appreciate everyone's support. Check out the updates below.

1) NEW WEBSITE - Gone are the business cards, replaced with information that can be accessed anytime. It's my first site evar, and I feel like it's 2000 all over again! :) Any comments/questions/improvements would be appreciated. The URL can be found in my signature.

2) NEW EASTSIDE LOCATION - I spoke to the owner of Block's Bagels and he has agreed to let us use their McNaughten Circle location! This will work in conjunction with last years' anchor at Cup O' Joe in Lennox Town Center. Eastsiders, you have no f&*king excuse now! :)

I need everyone to pepper the website to every single auto forum you know of...talk to every bike/car club...share this with every car nut you know. The only reason I do this is to make it easier to meet and hang out with quality car nuts like myself. I hope you'll enjoy the events with me this summer!

OUTSTANDING! Now are both locations going to be held on the same day?

You should make a google calendar for it that we can subscribe too, that way we can automatically have it all sent to our calendars. Its a huge help.... I use the one for the Mini cooper breakfasts / dinners a lot.

I'll look into that. MicroSoft has a calendar module, but I don't think you can subscribe to it...

I'll look into that. MicroSoft has a calendar module, but I don't think you can subscribe to it...

gotcha. id make one, and probably will put it in my personal calendar if nobody does make one, but i wouldnt be 'in tune' enough to be able to do updates as needed...need someone more involved to share one lol