Are you.....

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

threatening me?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/georgekarras/Images/cornholio1.jpg

names have been removed till later in the thread

seriously... ur just pissing me the fuck off now. just shut ur fat ass mouth or i will shut it for u! you always commenting on my shit like u think ur higher up than me.. like ur a big deal. Nobody wants to hear your ignorant opinion. ur nothing. you will never be anything. you will never intimidate me nor scare me in any way. ur nothing but a low life ass dousche bag who talks shit to people you dont even know on the internet. your going to want to stfu before i come after you. cause iv for real had enough. ur joke are old and ur bs is exhausted. ur the only person on this earth that thinks your cool. drop it! you dont know me... you know nothing about me... the things iv done or people i know. which shows your ignorance cause your trying to talk shit to me like im going to just let it go and back down to you. its not going to happen. i dont talk shit out like that. ask people that know me if you think im lieing. it was over and you just keep going. your making this a bigger deal than it needs to be and im to the point where i really dont give a fuck anymore. the bottom line is stop talking or ill end this myself. let this go right now. dont even reply to this message. any thread i make dont comment in, idc if you have the perfect answer to my question. id rather just not have an answer than hear ur bitch ass mouth.

:eek:

how would you take a pm like this?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

threatening me?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/georgekarras/Images/cornholio1.jpg

names have been removed till later in the thread

:eek:

how would you take a pm like this?

I would laugh until my sides hurt. Then send a pm about internet being serious business along with a link and directions to where I am located.

Guest Removed

this wasnt to me..i know who it went to, and came from..and was like ummmmm..not cool.

wagg's, i hope the proper info is posted in the correct section.

But looking at the sender vs the person who received it..i have been laughing since i read it..

dude, your the size of his arm.that ghetto ass thug play/talk , wont get you far in life.

oh and the person to send this has some epic threads on OR as well.

huh J.....

this wasnt to me..i know who it went to, and came from..and was like ummmmm..not cool.

wagg's, i hope the proper info is posted in the correct section.

But looking at the sender vs the person who received it..i have been laughing since i read it..

dude, your the size of his arm.that ghetto ass thug play/talk , wont get you far in life.

oh and the person to send this has some epic threads on OR as well.

huh J.....

So you are posted PM's from another person's account ?

:confused:

Guest Removed
So you are posted PM's from another person's account ?

:confused:

shit got forwarded to me. from another member. i told him send it to mods, admins... they will take care of it(i see a issue), unless there is no issue making threats in pm's, if there isnt a issue., i have several pm's to send..:lol:

stop pming asking me who it is tho.

i atleast want to see the person who sent it, in this thread. so i am now sending a link to this thread, to that person

shit got forwarded to me. from another member. i told him send it to mods, admins... they will take care of it(i see a issue), unless there is no issue making threats in pm's, if there isnt a issue., i have several pm's to send..:lol:

stop pming asking me who it is tho.

i atleast want to see the person who sent it, in this thread. so i am now sending a link to this thread, to that person

I can see no problem in this thread with this being brought to the publics attention i would not want to deal with this douchebag if he is threating people like this.....there are a bunch of e gangsters on here but most people dont cross the line and pretty much theaten peoples live all i can say is glad this dont have to do with me!!!!!!!!

I can see no problem in this thread with this being brought to the publics attention i would not want to deal with this douchebag if he is threating people like this.....there are a bunch of e gangsters on here but most people dont cross the line and pretty much theaten peoples live all i can say is glad this dont have to do with me!!!!!!!!

Fuck off cupcake, you don't know my bizness