Dont you hate it when....

V8 Beast

You are going down the elevator and someone gets on from the second floor. Especially when you fart thinking its smooth sailing only to have the elevator unexpectedly stop with one floor left. Now instead of chuckling at the present you left the people on the ground floor you are stuck in it with some lazy ass thats looking at you funny...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Every time I fart in a elevator it stops and a hot chick gets on...But if I don't fart dudes get on. WTF

karma.

Or when you shart pudding... and its always the day you decide to go commando and wear shorts.

i hate it when you think you just have to fart, and it dont come out that way. and its a day you decide to free ball it.:p

dont you hate it when you make sure the coast is clear, rip some nice quiet ass in your cubicle, realize its a bit worse than you thought, then someone who sits right next to you comes walking by...

where do those motherfuckers come from? I JUST CHECKED!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Not Brian again.

Too late he got it for that one.

Don't you hate it when you go for a physical and the Doctor has both hands on your shoulders, then starts singing?