Damn you Apple!

SpaceGhost

been trying to order all morning...can't get the transaction completed. Even if I could get to it through AT&T they don't have iPhone 4 listed for those of us with Premier accounts.

pissed...guess they don't want my money

What is a "Premier" account?

I'm cool with that, they are good peeps.

True dat. If people waited in line for androids they would have to quit their jobs. A new android phone comes out every two weeks. If they waited like apple they could pull it off. The incredible is still on a 2 week backorder. Thats kinda like waiting in line but without being in line.. right :confused:

True dat. If people waited in line for androids they would have to quit their jobs. A new android phone comes out every two weeks. If they waited like apple they could pull it off. The incredible is still on a 2 week backorder. Thats kinda like waiting in line but without being in line.. right :confused:

True.

White is ugly. Smears shouldn't mean much, since you should have that phone in a protective case anyway.

I gotta look into this Radio Shack trade in deal.......

Edit: LOL, I checked out Radio Trash's deal...they give you a whopping $200 credit towards an iPhone 4 if you trade in a 3GS. Pass!

WTF?

I log onto CR only to find a bunch of homosexuals arguing over what COLOR their phone is going to be?!?

What COLOR. Their. PHONE. Should be.

Holy shit I better find five, FIVE, new threads full of big tittays down in the Pics and Vids section or I'm outting all you wine drinking art lovers.

• Upvote 1

WTF?

I log onto CR only to find a bunch of homosexuals arguing over what COLOR their phone is going to be?!?

Holy shit I better find five, FIVE, new threads full of big tittays down in the Pics and Vids section or I'm outting all you wine drinking art lovers.

:rolleyes:

WTF?

^^ Gotta admit he's right. Although along with that I'd bet he'd own a black one.

I personally think white is a bit dated on the phone. Black is much sleeker.

He's not right, he didn't have to click this thread, another "cool guy" stopping by to add nothing to the conversation except to thread shit. Wow he is way cooler than me, because I choose to talk about a piece of technology and I have an opinion of how I would like the one I WILL OWN to look.

Come on Ben...humor and sarcasm CR Style. You know, there's an app for that....

He's not right, he didn't have to click this thread, another "cool guy" stopping by to add nothing to the conversation except to thread shit. Wow he is way cooler than me, because I choose to talk about a piece of technology and I have an opinion of how I would like the one I WILL OWN to look.

Fag