was it hot enough for you today

BrianZ06

Try pouring concrete all day long. Now I know why I can eat mcdonalds everyday and still have a 6 pack. Fook me.

With a job like yours, you can. Come do my job and watch that go away... :D

Working outside does have its downside on days like this for outside workers. My Lazer Zero turn has been down this week so I had to go old school with my walkbehinds. I have not sweated this much in a long time but I guess I can still tough it out if I made it thru the day. Good news though I fixed my rider when I got home. Anyone else work outside for a living ? My truck mirror said 95 at one time today.

I hear you. I worked in my auction warehouse yesterday and today. No A/C or fans. Yesterday I was sweating so badly that I felt like I got in the shower for a couple of mins without drying off. My weather channel heat index issued a warning around 98 degrees yesterday. Tin roof with no breeze sucks!!

Today wasn't nearly as bad.

I work outside all day getting in and out of cars that have been baking in the sun. One of them said 170 degrees when I got in it. I also work out of my car while its parked with no A/C for ~1 hour out of the day. I keep a beach towel in the back seat to dry my face/neck off every two minutes. You could be pouring concrete or testing sun umbrellas, either way you're be dripping sweat in this weather.

Thats carzy shit. I dont know how you guys stop from just passing out.

Cooler the size of a coffin filled with ice and water. (Not to mention, it also substitutes as a place to put severed limbs if necessary.) The worst had to be 6+ hour patrols, on top of 48+ hour missions sitting in a M2 Bradley with nothing but the heat off the 903ci Cummins V8 on top of the scorching sun.

Still have to admit, heavy labor in 90 degree heat is also the fucking suck.