Are you afraid of heights?

Trouble Maker

I just went skydiving a few weeks ago. 10,000 feet bitches what!? and I jumped willingly :lol:

Completely different situation. I could jump out of a plane no problem. The problem is climbing to that height.

All u have to do in a plane is get in then jump out. It's the thought of falling without any court of life line at any moment that's scary for people. Sky diving u at least yave a parachute

Same thing here. I wasa pilot in the navy, no problems with heights at all when on board.

Put me in a skyscraper or on top of some other ground-rooted structure? No thank you. Not without a chute.

...now if I had a chute all those posted would be fun for me.

There is a video of 2 guys BASE jumping from that place while it was under construction. Search the you tubes for burj Dubai base jump and you will find it.

EDIT: On a computer and not my phone so I can easily link it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0vQvHdN5qA

Edited by Trouble Maker

At least he's IN something. I'm sure it'd scare me a bit but not as bad as hanging off the siding of a tower or scaling loose rock. The tower at the Arena was great. Climbed up and sat on the edge. Not nearly as tall obviously. Also dangled my legs off the cat walk in there on a break. Upper cat walk. Cable suspended.