How much are you paying for your TV provider?

cinergi

Yeah, I know how that goes. I sell/install Direct and Dish and people feel screwed over that package sometimes.

Here's some advice, if you are on a promotional program do not change it. If you do you will lose promotional pricing.

Brian, that seems like a lot of money.

Yeah, I know how that goes. I sell/install Direct and Dish and people feel screwed over that package sometimes.

Here's some advice, if you are on a promotional program do not change it. If you do you will lose promotional pricing.

Brian, that seems like a lot of money.

Yeah, it probably is.

I looked at our last bill from AT&T who bills us for DirecTV, Home Phone, and Internet. $117. That is before the extra $15 now for the faster Internet. We have the huge package on DirecTV(Any room DVR, All movie channels, HD, and NFL Sunday ticket) Our payment will gain I think $140 more a month in August 2011 though! Edited by Benjamin

Insight- $174.05 I have HD cable, 1 DVR box, 1 non-HD digital box, HBO, Starz, Showtime, Encore, and the fastest roadrunner they offer, I just signed up for Netflix through my PS3 so I might be dropping all the movie channels through Insight that alone will save me about $40

I have zero extra channels but roadrunner turbo and I pay $118/mo through Insight.

I pay that with insight, I have 6 mb download speed, 2 DVR's, Encore and Showtime, and every HD channel. Comes to $120/month

Edit: I must remind everyone though that my account with Insight is 28 years old (from when they were coaxial) and someone calls me once per year to negotiate the rates.