Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pro-combat uniforms that OSU is wearing against Wisconsin are horrid. Dear tOSU quit selling out to Nike and stick with your own fucking uniforms, these things are gayer then a gerbal in your asshole through a tube.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3154&t=7917845&p=5

About half way down you'll see em

Defense did a good job for the most part, but our offense WTF! both quarterbacks need to step up, it seemed like both were afraid to do anything when throwing the ball, the run game was working but Hall had that cramp after that punt return and never heard from him again, also why the hell didn't we use any timeouts in the 2nd half? I'm frustrated because I wanted to be 5-0 when we play Nebraska with all our suspended players back, but now it looks like a 4-1 team when that game comes around if we take care of Michigan State if not then its gonna be a tuff season going to Lincoln 3-2

Defense did a good job for the most part, but our offense WTF! both quarterbacks need to step up, it seemed like both were afraid to do anything when throwing the ball, the run game was working but Hall had that cramp after that punt return and never heard from him again, also why the hell didn't we use any timeouts in the 2nd half? I'm frustrated because I wanted to be 5-0 when we play Nebraska with all our suspended players back, but now it looks like a 4-1 team when that game comes around if we take care of Michigan State if not then its gonna be a tuff season going to Lincoln 3-2

4-1? might be 3-2. we just need to pull the QB and run a full time wildcat with two running back. that was painful to watch.....

The defense allowed 115 yards rushing by 1 player in the 1st quarter!!! They were less then spectacular to say the least. All around pretty much what I expected, the homer inside me though they would pull out the W, but inside I didn't expect much. I still think 4 losses is a real possibility with this team. The offensive weapons are just not there at all this year, and its totally different then the 02 team, atleast that team had a guy name Clarrett.

BTW anyone wanna doubt me now that Michigan St would lose to ND?

BTW anyone wanna doubt me now that Michigan St would lose to ND?

I lol'd as that game happened thinking about the people on here who thought ND was an awful team because they couldn't resist shooting themselves in the foot the first two games.

And OSU needs to just move on to Miller starting full-time next week. Bauserman bails on the play at the first sign of trouble. Sometimes it doesn't even take that and he throws the ball away. He's worthless. Yeah, Miller made a bad play tonight with the fumble (INT wasn't really a bad play, better play by Miami player) not securing the ball whatsoever but you've gotta just live with the freshman at this point.

The thing that bugs me the most about this situation, is the fans trying to compare it to 08 when Pryor was a freshman. The 08 team had 2 NFL WR's and a NFL running back to help ease Pryor into the situation, this team currently has neither of those things. Yes they will be better once Posey and Boom come back, but until then I can see 3-2 going into Nebraska (hoping for 4-1). Also anyone that thinks Braxton is better then Pryor as a freshman is high as fuck, I understand we've only seen a little bit of Braxton, but that little bit has shown me he is no where near the athlete that Pryor was.

BTW there are a ton of amazing games coming up next week, just saw a posting on scout, look at these

"These are current rankings btw, they will be changing soon as new polls are released

#3 LSU vs #18 West Virginia

#5 Florida St vs Clemson (could be upset of the week, will FSU be down in dumps after tonight?)

#8 Oklahoma St vs #9 Texas A&M

#14 Arkansas vs #2 Alabama

3 top 25 teams are going down for sure, 1 top 10 team and potentially 2 more top 10 teams are dropping as well.

Buckeyes don't start til 3:30, enjoy some other games!!"

Oh hey Bricranium (what is your real name lol) how about Boise St putting a beatdown on Toledo? I didn't know this til last night, but their Sr class is currently 40-2 and Moore is 5 wins away from being winningest qb in college history over Colt McCoy

Easy to go something like 40-2 over 4 years when you play maybe 5 real games in that span...lol.

I actually had a post written up Friday night about your favorite team but decided not to post it. Imagine Boise loses Kellen Moore, Doug Martin, their top receiver, their 2nd best RB, their best OL, their best DL, their best CB, their 2nd best receiver and Chris Peterson. Those 25 points disappear very quickly. I mean, it is what it is with OSU especially after tonight. We were missing I think it was 12 players from the 2-deep at one point against Toledo.

Easy to go something like 40-2 over 4 years when you play maybe 5 real games in that span...lol.

I actually had a post written up Friday night about your favorite team but decided not to post it. Imagine Boise loses Kellen Moore, Doug Martin, their top receiver, their 2nd best RB, their best OL, their best DL, their best CB, their 2nd best receiver and Chris Peterson. Those 25 points disappear very quickly. I mean, it is what it is with OSU especially after tonight. We were missing I think it was 12 players from the 2-deep at one point against Toledo.

OSU plays about the same ammount of quality teams, that is the other thing, everyone acts like the big10 is some gauntlet. Its not the SEC for gods sake lol, OSU plays 2 ranked teams this year for sure (Wisky/Nebraska), the same ammount of ranked teams that Boise is going to face (UGA and TCU). OSU wins with 4 and 5 star recruits, Boise does it with 2 and 3 stars.

OSU plays about the same ammount of quality teams

At the top... maybe every couple years it's equal. The difference is that OSU (and any other BCS conference team) is playing much better teams week in and week out. After the top 2-3 programs in the WAC/MWC you've got nothing but doormats that BCS teams, good and bad, schedule for easy wins every season. You don't see WAC/MWC teams paying mid-level Big 10 teams to come to their house for an easy win.

I hate to break it to you but Indiana and Purdue are doormats that other teams would love to play just to beat up on. Like I said the b10 is not some dominant league these days, theres a big drop off after the top 2-4

Sad to see the Bucks out of the top 25, but they'll be back in with a win over Colorado and MSU. Theres a ton of big games coming up with ranked teams playing one another and knocking each other off.