Help ASAP!! What would you do?

Forrest Gump 9

pretty concerned that's going to throw off the computer's calculation of average mpg---i would have probably called swat.

honestly, i'm sure they know the car leaks gas and just don't give a shit. if you drive a car repeatedly and can't notice a huge puddle that's half the size of your car every time you drive away, then you probably don't deserve to live

i wouldn't do a thing, the guy probably knows that it leaks.

don't be the guy on the newer rendtition of "S.W.A.T." who orders a "soydog" in the montage where Hondo picks his new crew......

So, some smokers can walk by and drop a cigarette butt and blow up half a shopping center is ok to you guy?

What would you do if you find a car leaking gasoline on the ground? It's a public parking.

First thing I would do is ask CR what I should do. Second thing I would do is fap to said puddle and pos car. Third throw a lit cig under it and walk away

Now back to reality you freak out way to much worrying about a car leaking gas in a parking lot it will evaporate, so next time please don"t make a dumb thread asking if you should call the cops or FD.