How fast can you load your boat?

LJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ.

The boat doesn't push the truck out of the water. He throttled up to keep the boat from slipping the trailer while it was still bouyant. We do it on the river every time we load a Sport-V on a trailer.

My boats not winterized, because I store it inside my shop. My buddy just had his on the water on the 3rd.

Im all for going down to the river so we can make a video.

The video is not impressive by any means. I dont time myself but I will make sure I do next time. I back the trailer in the water, soak the bunks, pull out to the axle, get out walk down, unloop a bungie rope, hop back in the running boat, pull it up on the bunks until I hit the eyelet, walk up the boat, reach over and clip, jump out walk up the trailer, get in the truck and pull out. Thats all probably a minute to minute and a half.

I mean lets really break it down. How long does it really take to back a trailer in the water, pull a boat onto it, and pull back out?

This guys take exactly 1 minute to get out of his truck and casually walk to the helm, back the boat out, recenter and make contact with the trailer. He gets in his truck at 1:40 and the axles are out at 1:46.

If this were a 2 man team, it looks to me as if

15 seconds to back trailer in water.

19 seconds to center and load boat

06 seconds to pull out

damn thats 40 seconds.

Jesus Christ.

The boat doesn't push the truck out of the water.

Except it does. You can contact Yellowfin yourself and tell them you think they are full of shit :rolleyes:

Go douche it up somewhere else

you ever met one of those guys that belive what they say and no matter what people say to prove them wrong they just keep thinking they are right....

yea me neither...

:jerkit:

just going to quote this agian for ya...

Except it does. You can contact Yellowfin yourself and tell them you think they are full of shit :rolleyes:

Go douche it up somewhere else

I will, what's thier number? I'm sure you have it.

You took the video right? Oh that's right, it was your "buddy".

You'll figure it out one day. ;)

:lol:

just going to quote this agian for ya...

:lol:

Yet I get a link. I actually don't understand the thinking. Guys convinced boat pushes truck up ramp, and I'm the one that needs to call the manufacturer and tell them theyre full of Shit.

If someone loaded my fucking boat on a trailer like that id tell them to keep it. Weakening the hull one load at a time!

Yet I get a link. I actually don't understand the thinking. Guys convinced boat pushes truck up ramp, and I'm the one that needs to call the manufacturer and tell them theyre full of Shit.

If someone loaded my fucking boat on a trailer like that id tell them to keep it. Weakening the hull one load at a time!

That is the manufacturer loading a test boat. The manufacturer is the one who says they push the truck with the boat.....hence why I told you to call them and let them know you think they are lying.